• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
looking

anybody got a decent 68 X 118 mm ISIS BB they want to sell?. Prefer a decent quality .anybody anyone..............

binner

Hath shat hymself
Coffs trip

Listen up
Ok, so all booked ..usual dirty cabin 21.22.23 FEB
$160 total for 2 nites ....
Binner
EMF
Shaneblows
Toods....

anyone else interested?

If anyone else is keen on a road trip the park has a few cabins free....and you get to do a locals race on Sun for $15 incl shuttles....

sox

Likes Dirt
hey Binner and Groupie's

Hey Binner,
You all want to have a BBQ at the Ranch on the satdy nite when your down.No sweat if you don't you can just go and eat the usual swill in the big smoke.
cheers T-roy

toodles

Wheel size expert
sure am, all of us are...
going to have to dial in the Rail for light DH action....
I've got some tyres you can borrow if you need DH stuff. What forks are on that hunk of crap?

Hey Binner,
You all want to have a BBQ at the Ranch on the satdy nite when your down.No sweat if you don't you can just go and eat the usual swill in the big smoke.
cheers T-roy
I reckon that's a rad idea. I'll bring the tomatos.

Durango

Likes Dirt
Devistated

Hey Binner,
cheers T-roy
Last trip you reveal the wicked water hole, and now your offering steak burgers with tomato relish! There maybe a last minute booking.:rolleyes:

binner

Hath shat hymself
cheese on toast

I've got some tyres you can borrow if you need DH stuff. What forks are on that hunk of crap?

Ahem, the rail is a fast machine with me , unlike it's previous owner.
I got some 55's 140mm on it ...and it smokes it yup....I think I'll be on the podium accepting the massive amounts of cash...

I reckon that's a rad idea. I'll bring the tomatos.
I'll bring the chopped onions...