Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
please can I, I promise I'll take all the shit that you dribble

riding this SAT?............It's my birthday bitch asssss
can I join your elite group and ride a bit of DH somewhere?.

Quintin>>>>>>>>>> your soft seat is here

Julie>>>>>>>>> your stem is here (no pedals , sorry out of stock and don't know when new stock arrives)

Mugger>>>>>>>>>>> your chainring is here, you want a gold necklace too?

Attachments

Last edited:

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
I thought you lot gave up riding...

hurry up... snow is melting... might try and get in some runs with Kram this weekend...

binner

Hath shat hymself
pumped isotonic

clear was good .....berry punched thru and we hit the new lines with some pizazz..........fast runs no stopping to talk shit, way to do clear.

lazy XC runs today at the forest ,good to drift on loose gravel ....yelling abuse and having a larrrrf

sorry berry for bailing on outlook............needed a dose of XC

see you at the top

binner

Hath shat hymself
shooting star

Yo Binner, how'd you go on the new bigger top jump at clear? I reckon you've got the booooost for it.
yeahhhh, its got boost!. First time Berry and I hit it we way overshot and landed to flat. Second time was much better, after that just smashed top to bottom runs no stopping. I like the other jump off to the right of the fire road half way down where you can kinda land on the hip of the trannie..the bigger road gap is a bit scary cause I came in too hot n loose on the gravel riding the edge of the road after landed, just missing that huge gum tree on the right...... but its butter smooth now.

See you there...........