is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Toodles is probably on his way and won't see this til it's too late, but he's booked the bus from the airport that will drop him 200m from my house. Probably easier for you to just stick with that, but I'll leave it up to him if he gets this message and wants you to pick him up.

What are you doing this weekend Kirk? Want to come to my place as well? We'll be riding park I would imagine on Sat/Sun.
Couldn't get hold of a bike for the weekend. Heading over to the island for some fishing. When is the road trip leaving?

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Couldn't get hold of a bike for the weekend. Heading over to the island for some fishing. When is the road trip leaving?
The official Oz road trip is leaving somewhere between the 10th and 13th of July, depending on how the Aussies feel.

siz

Eats Squid
Soggy Sao

Have fun in CAN u fukaz!

EMF, Shaneblo.. when you nigs coming up to scout Tewantin trails out?

EMF

Eats Squid
come inside and get fucked over

Have fun in CAN u fukaz!

EMF, Shaneblo.. when you nigs coming up to scout Tewantin trails out?
we have been a waiting your painless recovery from meth lab explosion to end although we have a 5 hour on this saturday so I predict a post Epic pull back

please joins us on thursday night at the 1889 for Troy's departure without prejudice

toodles

Wheel size expert
First day on Whistler today. Rode the Garbanzo lift to the top but the top half of the mountain is still wet and muddy. Snow everywhere.

Bottom half is off tap. Absolutely love Shleyer, Joyride, Crack addict and french connection. Some seriously steep sections which I'm not used to.

A-Line, B-Line (which is crapola), No Joke, Blue Velvet, Upper Whistler Downhill, Samuri Pizza Cat, Ho Chi Min, World Cup Single Track, Heart of Darkness, Karate Monkey, Lower Ninja Cougar, Lower Dirt Merchant, Crabapple Hits, Duffman and No Duff all done today.

I'm gonna need more brake pads I reckon.

binner

Hath shat hymself
lab rat

we have been a waiting your painless recovery from meth lab explosion to end although we have a 5 hour on this saturday so I predict a post Epic pull back

please joins us on thursday night at the 1889 for Troy's departure without prejudice
yes yes,, without prejudice. The journey begins on Thurs nite at 1889...abuse allover. C u there

siz

Eats Squid
Its a long way to the 1889 if you want to rock n roll

yes yes,, without prejudice. The journey begins on Thurs nite at 1889...abuse allover. C u there
What or where the fuck is 1889?

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
First day on Whistler today. Rode the Garbanzo lift to the top but the top half of the mountain is still wet and muddy. Snow everywhere.

Bottom half is off tap. Absolutely love Shleyer, Joyride, Crack addict and french connection. Some seriously steep sections which I'm not used to.

A-Line, B-Line (which is crapola), No Joke, Blue Velvet, Upper Whistler Downhill, Samuri Pizza Cat, Ho Chi Min, World Cup Single Track, Heart of Darkness, Karate Monkey, Lower Ninja Cougar, Lower Dirt Merchant, Crabapple Hits, Duffman and No Duff all done today.

Told you he'd like it.

EMF

Eats Squid
preee sentation time

the new place to be seen in swank tranny bar

getting pumped through the meat grinder on friday will indulge only in light carb activities please excuse germaine on bailing early on the all night drinking and blazing get up:(

Last edited:

big dan

Likes Dirt

ahh you suck...i rode pansy hill instead.