• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
carbon shaping

yeah pretty good, the fractures were pretty minor so he reckons he can gay it up on the road bike in a couple of weeks. In the mean time he is back driving and trying to sell carbon roadies!
ahh good to hear, I must go in and see him tomorrow ...give those fractures a slight sharp tap....:eek:

binner

Hath shat hymself
last year standing

think he is off until friday....yeah give him some massage when you see him
ahh , he can come wave us goodbye as we board the jet bound for whistler, yeah thats right Whistler.
I hear Daisy is off tap...........:p

toodles

Wheel size expert
If you've got room and weight spare in your luggage its worth bring a bike lock/chain. You can leave it on the racks while you're riding and just use it when you stop for a drink/bite/poo/latte... Also good for riding to the shops etc. Would suck getting your bike pinched here.

Got some mad bruises from that crash yesterday, but didn't end up as sore as I thought so back to the hill again now.

binner

Hath shat hymself
in chains

If you've got room and weight spare in your luggage its worth bring a bike lock/chain. You can leave it on the racks while you're riding and just use it when you stop for a drink/bite/poo/latte... Also good for riding to the shops etc. Would suck getting your bike pinched here.

Got some mad bruises from that crash yesterday, but didn't end up as sore as I thought so back to the hill again now.
So many high ends bikes to choose from, I'm sure theives aren't after a beat up ol DHR....;)

see you soon lover of mine....

EMF

Eats Squid
if i ever see you in a dark alley MUGGER

body slides are extra..... love n rockets
best advice Mugger is to go hard as possible on the first day
really open out the legs , max power and pace

Then
talk about it for the following 3 weeks;)

what out for your ski buddies in the hot tub - cubans only

Have a blast of a trip young men dont follow in my modus operande or you might be living on that pink liquid shit
blow ya load

binner

Hath shat hymself
flapjacks and juice

Just got into the condo... this place is pimp.

Binner - you said bikes were allowed in the rooms yeah?
sounds good to me..........make sure that frdige is well stocked ;)

see you and your fat ass in 23 hrs............:D

binner

Hath shat hymself
chokerchain extra

best advice Mugger is to go hard as possible on the first day
really open out the legs , max power and pace

Then
talk about it for the following 3 weeks;)

what out for your ski buddies in the hot tub - cubans only

Have a blast of a trip young men dont follow in my modus operande or you might be living on that pink liquid shit
blow ya load

ahh yes, hot tub n cubans all round.
It won't be the same without you E M F. Will try to keep the yelling and abuse at the benchmark set from previous travel, beating will be norweigan style, it's ok if you are Bi.
Stay tuned for daily updates via the media guru, Mugger.

toodles

Wheel size expert
I snuck my bike in but there's signs everywhere saying they're not allowed. Whats the go dude? Thought you said it was cool