• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
the usual junk

yo EMF, Shanebloke..... just an update, The great little cafe run by the angry eastern european guy is gone, no more bubble tea and coffees. The love nest is still there for those intimate gifts you needed to purchase, I think that same german sheppard is still tied up on the post outside the bike shop,the bridge now has beautiful violet lights for that romantic stop halfway on the bridge.... montechristo's are now $45 CND ..............ohhh and the trails are still super sweet.
Ninja Cougar is sooo much fun, need a lil play bike to really work it through there.

see you at the top.

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So you guys made it to town I see.

You got a land line phone number at the place you're staying?

Thinking of coming up this afternoon.

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
yo EMF, Shanebloke..... just an update, The great little cafe run by the angry eastern european guy is gone, no more bubble tea and coffees.
Turns out he just couldn't afford the excess Olympic rates at that spot so he moved... now opposite the 7/11 Called Pizza Cafe or something... same coffee same angry czechoslovakian

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
Who's chewing

yo EMF, Shanebloke..... just an update, The great little cafe run by the angry eastern european guy is gone, no more bubble tea and coffees. The love nest is still there for those intimate gifts you needed to purchase, I think that same german sheppard is still tied up on the post outside the bike shop,the bridge now has beautiful violet lights for that romantic stop halfway on the bridge.... montechristo's are now $45 CND ..............ohhh and the trails are still super sweet.
Ninja Cougar is sooo much fun, need a lil play bike to really work it through there.

see you at the top.
That is a shame your going to have to have worthless Starbucks :mad: You should buy yourself a new frame while your there for a hot price and build another kids bike :p