YYMTBInc. Club Race-Cressy Descent 18th to19th September.

Leeroy26

Likes Dirt
Yeah great first day.......then on the way home my car got smashed into and bike which was on my Gripsport rack is fucked! Take that Leeroy

AshR

Likes Dirt
Damn flat tire :(

was great fun though.

have videos I took (only a few) you might be able to pick yourself out... (mostly B or A Grade as I was riding in C)

let me know the number of the vid you want and I can post online for you to download somewhere
http://www.youtube.com/user/LokiMelb

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Just wanted to say a massive thanks and congratulations to YYmtb club for putting on such a awesome event. I had a ball, rode well and placed fairly well and got plenty loose in those sandy berms

On another note, I helped load on of the shuttle trailers yesterday and was shocked buy how many people didnt say a even the slightest thanks for loading their bikes, way way less than at a state round.
I can understand that this was alot of peoples first race but its not very hard to have you non drive side crank arm down and say a simple "thanks mate" to who ever is loading your bike. These people arnt payed you know

tre0001

Likes Dirt
Was there taking photos, now i am sort through them, e-mail me at edantrevethick@yahoo.com with your number and bike model/colour and i will let you know if i have any shots of you.

will post up some previews later/tomorrow :)

Gravity Addict

Likes Dirt
Just wanted to say a massive thanks and congratulations to YYmtb club for putting on such a awesome event. I had a ball, rode well and placed fairly well and got plenty loose in those sandy berms

On another note, I helped load on of the shuttle trailers yesterday and was shocked buy how many people didnt say a even the slightest thanks for loading their bikes, way way less than at a state round.
I can understand that this was alot of peoples first race but its not very hard to have you non drive side crank arm down and say a simple "thanks mate" to who ever is loading your bike. These people arnt payed you know
Thanks for putting your time and effort in for the shuttles, also hope i was one of the people that said thanks, black white and blue sombrio top. if i wasnt give me a clip over the head next time u see me.

ajl

Squid
Congratulations on a awesome event put on by the YYMTB crew. Great organisation and atmosphere. A good lead up to the state series with lots of new faces - hopefully there will be more to come.

Josh Seksy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First troll down a hill today.
I'm a cross country racer, and I bloody loved it!

Cheers to everyone who understood me being a lil slower, sorry to the speactators for not going big, and big thanks to YYMTB!

jcweston351

Likes Dirt
Special thanks to YYMTB, Both Debbie & I had an awesome time, it was our first event this year & our first race outside of Ballarat on a track we love to ride. We can only hope to see more events like this where you don't have to be a full on rider to have a bit of fun & yet still push yourself. Thanks to all the volunteers, I know you all sacrificed alot to put on this event & made everyone feel welcome & included. Special mention to Mouse for giving out his hard erned prises, noble effort!

Regards

Debbie & Jason

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Hey guys photos from the race are up on you tube, big thanks goes out to Nathan from macrophotographics for all his enthusiasm and great shots, more photos to come to our web shortly.

Check photos here-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao84Sdt10Qo

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Pics will be burned to CD and posted to the club this week. I have over 500. I took shots of every rider that rode past me.

Rich

Nautonier

Eats Squid

i felt very appreciative of the help loading bikes and i hope i said thanks every single time. i didn't know about the crank thing though as it was my first time shuttling so sorry i didn't sort that out for ya...

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
i felt very appreciative of the help loading bikes and i hope i said thanks every single time. i didn't know about the crank thing though as it was my first time shuttling so sorry i didn't sort that out for ya...
Nah thats cool mate, at least you where saying a thanks. The crank arm down just helps out a little;)