YYMTBInc. Club Race-Cressy Descent 18th to19th September.

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
I have put them on You Tubby ( Tube )...... Search for YouYangs MTB Cressy Descent Sat and Sunday.

No sound, just 8mins of pics at 1 sec per pic. If there are any that you want, let me know and I will email them to you.

Rich

ROConnor[htp]

Likes Bikes
Did anybody happen to find some Black/carbon look Oakley goggles up at the start hill?

they where mine, I forgot I left them there when it started to rail just beffor my timed run.

Thanks In advance.

Connor.

Samy

Likes Dirt
They are now on Photo Bucket
The disk was posted yesterday ( 4th of Rocktober )
Hey man, this means they will probably get to me soon. To save me processing, it could just be easier to either get the Photo Bucket Link or You Tube embed code (you will need to allow this in the settings as I already tried to get it). I could pick out some good ones to update the site with but it there is heaps I will link to them or insert the You Tube vid.

Let me know if I don't make any sense...!

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Hey man, this means they will probably get to me soon. To save me processing, it could just be easier to either get the Photo Bucket Link or You Tube embed code (you will need to allow this in the settings as I already tried to get it). I could pick out some good ones to update the site with but it there is heaps I will link to them or insert the You Tube vid.

Let me know if I don't make any sense...!
No abla technology englaise!