Sold Zee callipers - sold

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Item: shimano zee callipers (cables too but no levers)
Condition: used.
Price: sold
Other info: bought these second hand off gumtree (via @Labcanary - thanks!) I have never used them but I have disconnected the levers to run Shigura on my bike and the levers work sweet so I have no reason to think anything less of the callipers.
I bought these for $150 and looking to split the cost with someone who just wants callipers.
I have offered these to @Lucaw as he just missed out on the sale when they were on gumtree. Let me know if you’re interested and if Luca takes a pass or doesn’t get back to me in a few days, they go to the next taker.
Photos:

Attachments

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
Item: shimano zee callipers (cables too but no levers)
Condition: used.
Price: $75 plus postage
Other info: bought these second hand off gumtree (via @Labcanary - thanks!) I have never used them but I have disconnected the levers to run Shigura on my bike and the levers work sweet so I have no reason to think anything less of the callipers.
I bought these for $150 and looking to split the cost with someone who just wants callipers.
I have offered these to @Lucaw as he just missed out on the sale when they were on gumtree. Let me know if you’re interested and if Luca takes a pass or doesn’t get back to me in a few days, they go to the next taker.
Photos:
Yes please NIL