Zeitgeist: Moving Forward

Giantrider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This one is finally a good one! Shame about the historicity of the first one, which is just plain embarrassing quoting amateur 'historians' as reliable. It was purely misleading and disallowed me to take Zeitgeist seriously till now.

Zeitgeist is now becoming more reliable and very interesting.

Do your own research however when they quote history. Because things that where stated as facts in past movies were simply false, or so incorrect that i caused laughter among the historians i personally questioned regarding what the movie was saying...

So as it is said, "The unexamined life is not worth living." -Socrates

Norco Maniac

Is back!
definitely going to keep an eye on this one. i'm all for questioning the basic assumptions that we usually take as gospel...

rearviewmirror

Likes Dirt
The first and second Zeitgeist movies were good, the third one was average. One could argue you need a tinfoil hat to watch some of this stuff, but if you don't believe government and corporations are corrupt then you'll need to move the tinfoil hat from your head to cover your eyes.

d_j1

Likes Dirt
Holy crap. I'm literally 20mins into this film when I saw this thread. Freaky, must be a sign from God.......ah.