QLD Zocchi DJumpers

binner

Hath shat hymself
Item: Marzocchi Dirt Jumpers
Price range/Willing to Pay:you tell me , but I ain't got cash in "Fuck you quantities"
Extra Info: 20mm QR doesnt matter, any model,must be in good working condition with all adjustments working and no fuggin leaks

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Item: Marzocchi Dirt Jumpers
Price range/Willing to Pay:you tell me , but I ain't got cash in "Fuck you quantities"
Extra Info: 20mm QR doesnt matter, any model,must be in good working condition with all adjustments working and no fuggin leaks
Are these ugly enough for you to pay $20 for postage? New Enduro seals and the rest seem to work well enough for a coil spring fork. Headset not included though.

binner

Hath shat hymself
boom

pmed.... thanks bloke!!

still after more peoples.....keep em coming

also chasing 55's and 66's

binner

Hath shat hymself
sooo stoked right now

Are these ugly enough for you to pay $20 for postage? New Enduro seals and the rest seem to work well enough for a coil spring fork. Headset not included though.
arrived today...... fucking love them..... the weight, the look,the arch..... they will be well restored......

thanks man ....

keeping it real.....

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
arrived today...... fucking love them..... the weight, the look,the arch..... they will be well restored......

thanks man ....

keeping it real.....
Great! Keep us up to date on the restoration.

These nearly ended up in the scrap pile at the tip because they were attached to a similarly coloured zombified Haro single speed DJ with trashed wheels.

I picked it up because I recognised the fork arch and the build quality of the frame. Unfortunately, the sliding dropouts on the frame were gone and the SD carrier's were munted by someone sticking an axle through them...it's now sitting in my alloy scrap pile.

But I found that the fork worked and deserved new seals...I just never found another frame worthy of it as most of what turns up here is XC or shit or both.

Make them back into a bike again!

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
my goal now

I have fresh qr DJ lowers that are all yours if you want the fresh black look.
I'm happy to take them man.....happy to pay post plus .....

just feel the need to keep Marzocchi thru the years alive and hang in my shed to gather dust.....