Zumbi F44 ti

fairy1

Banned
Yeah Zumbi sent an email saying it pedalled very well but didn't say much more about it.

I won't be buying one as the frame runs a slight rearward axle path for the first 60% of travel and then goes slightly forward. I prefer bikes designed with a more rearward axle path.
I am looking at a 2Stage again because our dollar just died in the arse, the design is nice but they are heavy and made in Taiwan.

mann

Cannon Fodder
More pictures of my Zumbi F44 Ti

I will post my review with pictures after the weekend!Trying to come up with a video too.

DunX

Cannon Fodder
Im the UK importer and our new team bikes are even lighter!!!

One has just been tested by Dirt Mag and its lighter than Atherton's world cup bike!

www dot zumbicycles dot co dot uk

DunX

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kinda doing it for the South East Asian areas like Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia and Thailand.Stocks should be in around early December but that depends much on my partner who is the company director.
Do you have a local distributor for Zumbi in Australia?Try get someone to do it.They are more than willing to have distributors around the world.
Is there much of a market for boutique Dh frames in Malaysia? I lived there for a few years, and I didn't see much evidence of a massive Dh scene there.

benwilson1

Likes Dirt
i like the frame except the shock is mounted to the plate on the front of the swingarm. at first i thought it was like a karpiel, but then i had a closer look...

kulDoctah

Likes Bikes
In this vid you can see some Zumbies being ridden, one by non other than Neil Donoghue.

http://vimeo.com/4806743?pg=embed&sec=

I have already posted this in Phat Vids section, but hey, it's a big forum, it's easy to miss something :) But seriously, admins, if you find that unappropriate just delete it or whatever. I'm not associated with the producer, I'm just super stoked that another polish frame gets recognized internationally :)

Sorry about the gravedig, I just thought I would keep this all in one place.

MTBcrash

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Zumbi F-44Ti

Sort of a gravedig :confused:
but..................

I will let you know what these are like :D
Have 2 of the 2010 Zumbi F-44Ti frames coming for my sons :)
They will be fitted with Elka Stage 5 rear shocks which are tuned to the frames suspension and the riders weight.
Should be good to see how they go on them :cool:

MTBcrash

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay :cool:

Frames have arrived and kids have been knocking out some DH runs on them.
Basically, the workmanship on these frames is fantastic!!!

Boys say they ride really well, very stable in all conditions which is helped by the Elka Stage 5 rear shock. Under brakes the suspension is still quite active as Zumbi claim them to be. Through rock gardens they just soak it all up and don't get sketchy.
I watched them down a section of track with stacks of braking ruts in it and they looked so smooth and stable.
Another thing I liked when watching them out of the seat pedaling, is how little suspension bob there is.

All in all I'd have to say these are a very well designed and built frame.
Zumbi are hoping to secure a distributor in Australia very soon so will be worth checking them out if your looking for a new frame :D