Formerly Farkin.net - News | Forums
Page 169 of 185 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1845

Thread: 2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

Wassa
    There is one thing I am starting to think you are and it has nothing to do with cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by OzDirtCast View Post
    No problems guys, it is something that we became aware of mid Saturday as the initial orders started coming through... so far the only way I can see to deal with it is to get you to order as many copies as you like and then I will refund the appropriate amount for P&H to your account... Wont be huge though as the main part of the P&H is the handling and is actually 'handled' elsewhere and they pass this cost onto us on a per unit basis... I will speak to these guys tomorrow and see how we can perhaps change this

I will sort out and get the purchasers of multiple copies their P&H refund as soon as things settle down here at OzDirtCast central HQ (ie. the nook between the kitchen and the loungeroom). For the moment, thank you to all who have purchased the DVD and supported this fledgling venture. I invite you all to share your comments through the feedback form on the website (www.ozdirtcast.com) so I can deal quickly and efficiently with any problems so they affect as few as possible in the future.

Did you all see the footage on Cycling Central today?
    The SBS footage looked great, can't wait for my copy of the DVD to arrive. As much as I wanted to be racing against Troy it has been a fantastic asset to you guys to have him floating around the track and being able to ride behind all the solo riders is a true blessing and the footage that he came back with would not have been possible with just your average bike rider!!

quiggs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sumgy View Post
    Wassa
    There is one thing I am starting to think you are and it has nothing to do with cycling.
    Mate, I went through the last Iraq invasion as a war detracting and prolific anti-Gulf War posting Forumite on several of the pro US military sites. Please do your worst.

When it comes to your opinion Smugy, I fully agree with your lame-assed attempt at my humiliation and ... I'm sure that I am what ever you feel that I am. I'm still not a Roadie though ... nor do I commute to work on cycle paths and then post on MTB sites.

Warren.
    Last edited by WildWassa; 17-10-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWassa View Post
    Mate, I went through the last Iraq invasion as a war detracting and prolific anti-Gulf War posting Forumite on several of the pro US military sites. Please do your worst.
    bit irrelevant?

Banned

Neon, ganging up, similar to what you have now jumped onto, nor attempted humiliation, by slight or badly chosen words, doesn't worry me one iota ... now matter how brave a soul.

Now do you get it?

Warren.
    Last edited by WildWassa; 17-10-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Wassa
    Nobody ganged up on you.
    You misread what was said from 3 seperate people and then decided to try and make out you were joking.
    Then you stuck your chest out and made some lame assed comment about how you have posted on some completely irrelevant US war BS site.
    I have nfi who you are but the way you post comes across more like you are the bully from some Wiggles fan site.
    Grow up.
    We are all cyclists here.
    I dont give a rats arse whether guys here are roadies, commuters, XC racers, DH's, BMX'ers, DJ'ers or tricyclists. I still would not treat them like you have treated people here.

Again.
    Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Win View Post
    I wish someone would post a photo of some rough terrain...all I see is super smooth...and only tails of rough;)
    The chances of a pic of rough stuff are low considering 95% or the course was on green trails, if you look here at the coloured coded map of the trails the only blue runs were pork barrel and roller coaster(the bit that links echidna gap to skyline).

I don't remember seeing any photographers on pork barrel except up at the rock roll over at the top of it.

P.S - I commute to work :p
    Last edited by longxc; 17-10-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWassa View Post
    Neon, ganging up, similar to what you have now jumped onto, nor humiliation by slight of word, doesn't worry me one iota.

Now do you get it?

Warren.
    Dude, nobody cares!!

Go dribble your rubbish somewhere else.
    When you drink the water, remember those that dug the well.

Quote Originally Posted by longxc View Post
    The chances of a pic of rough stuff are low considering 95% or the course was on green trails, if you look here at the coloured coded map of the trails the only blue runs were pork barrel and roller coaster(the bit that links echidna gap to skyline).

I don't remember seeing any photographers on pork barrel except up at the rock roll over at the top of it.

P.S - I commute to work :p
    That can't be right, 30% of the track isnt marked on the Stromlo maps - those rocky firetrails/ random stretches of baby head sized rocks across the dark side of the mountain were plenty bumby enough for me anyway!

Now picture what we'd all look like if luge wasnt smooth!
    BUY MY 2009 Santa Cruz Blur LT Size Large 2000 OBO
    My Rides
    2013 Giant Anthem Advanced SL0 (29)
    2011 Giant Anthem Advanced SL1 (26)
    2009 Santa Cruz Blur LT
    2010 Scott Speedster S20
    PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO OR JUST HAVE A READ OF ROTORBURN'S "FOOLS GUIDE TO YOUR FIRST SOLO 24 HOUR" WIKI: YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE 24HR SOLO BUG WILL BITE YOU!

None of that firetrail was anywhere near as technical as something like Pork Barrel though. A bit of a slog up the hills yes, but not technical.
    Last edited by zed42; 17-10-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Page 169 of 185 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast