Formerly Farkin.net - News | Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EWS Round Two - Derby Tasmania - April 2017

Default EWS Round Two - Derby Tasmania - April 2017

Anyone else going and entered the lottery?

I've booked the boat for a 'family' trip to Tassie for two weeks to include the EWS so thought why not try and get an entry.
    I'll be camping with a mate who's also flying in from the UK for the event in the offical camp ground at Derby, would be cool to catch up/ride with some other burners.
    Never go full #Enduro

Bastard. Get in early if you want the free camping on the river. My mate is going. Hoping for a wildcard entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTmofo View Post
    Think I'll just buy an Orange!

Yep I'll be there, although not entered the lottery I have some local yokels coming along for some special guided touring (I'm an ex pat), got the family in tow and looking forward to a good 10 days in the motherland!!
    I won't beat you to the punch, i'll punch you to the beat - Hilltop Hoods

Thumbs up 5 mins away

winnaleah pub........
    www.dhdirect.com.au
    www.biltbike.com

"This trail has put a lot of riders in hospital"
    "Selling for a mate"

I'll be there live 45mins away can't wait to see the new tracks they are building for EWS hit me up I'll come for a ride.

Cheers gents. It's going to be a great event.

Quote Originally Posted by dunndog View Post
    Yep I'll be there, although not entered the lottery I have some local yokels coming along for some special guided touring (I'm an ex pat), got the family in tow and looking forward to a good 10 days in the motherland!!
    I have a feeling we may have a mutual friend in one Nathan Burley? I married one of his friends friends.
    Never go full #Enduro

Quote Originally Posted by Markee View Post
    Cheers gents. It's going to be a great event.

I have a feeling we may have a mutual friend in one Nathan Burley? I married one of his friends friends.
    Ha! Narn. That we do mate, that we do. Great bloke. Don't you dare tell him that though.
    I won't beat you to the punch, i'll punch you to the beat - Hilltop Hoods

So did anyone get an entry in the lottery? Or is anyone trying for a Challenger Race entry?

Myself and a buddy got lottery entries for the Masters class and he's also on the waitlist for Wicklow and Finale Ligure, being that he lives in the UK and this event tied in perfectly with a holiday visit home to Aus.
    We're all booked on the boat over and in the "Official" campground for 4 nights. It's going to be a huge weekend!
    Never go full #Enduro

Quote Originally Posted by Markee View Post
    So did anyone get an entry in the lottery? Or is anyone trying for a Challenger Race entry?

Myself and a buddy got lottery entries for the Masters class and he's also on the waitlist for Wicklow and Finale Ligure, being that he lives in the UK and this event tied in perfectly with a holiday visit home to Aus.
    We're all booked on the boat over and in the "Official" campground for 4 nights. It's going to be a huge weekend!
    Yep - a mate and I got lottery entries for Rotorua and Tassie in Masters, and we're also waitlisted for Finale. It's going to be awesome. Just starting to get a bit worried about the training (or lack thereof to date). I'm thinking my summer diet of Stromlo shuttles and the chair lift at Thredbo probably haven't done my fitness any favours ...

So how many Burners are heading to Derby this weekend for the EWS either competing or just heckling. I'll be there spectating can't wait!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast