The world cup downhill season kicks off at the end of April at Lourdes in France. We're getting a few good race venues this year too, check the calendar:
· April 29-30: Lourdes, France
· June 3-4: Fort William, Scotland
· June 10-11: Leogang, Austria
· July 1-2 Vallnord, Andorra
· July 8-9: Lenzerheide, Switzerland
· August 5-6: Mont-Sainte-Anne, Canada
· August 26-27: Val di Sole, Italy
· September 5-10: UCI World Championships, Cairns, Australia
The big one for us is the world champs in Cairns later this year but before that happens we need to determine a world cup champion. There's been a ton of changes this year with new teams, riders landing on new teams and new manufacturers entering the show.
Who will win this thing? It could be the closest world cup season we've seen as a lot of riders are totally on it.