Formerly Farkin.net - News | Forums
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Brake adapters

  1. #1
    Member Flip666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    45

    Default Brake adapters

    Anyone happen to have a brake adaptor for front forks post to post for 203mm rotor?
    And a rear post to IS adaptor for 180mm rotor?
    Cheers

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member Boom King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,955

    Default

    What's the minimum rotor size either end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    like any group there are extremist fringe elements who are willing to commit atrocities in the name of their particular skewed beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by moorey View Post
    Dr Moore loves his current Alpine..and his 5 other Oranges

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    I'm sure they do. Are you wanting to buy them, or just interested if they exist ?

  4. #4
    Isn't flammable. moorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Buninyong
    Posts
    25,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creaky View Post
    I'm sure they do. Are you wanting to buy them, or just interested if they exist ?
    Incase he is, cyclingdeal have both for about $7 each posted....if he is...
    Quote Originally Posted by JTmofo View Post
    Think I'll just buy an Orange!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boom King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moorey View Post
    Incase he is, cyclingdeal have both for about $7 each posted....if he is...
    Still don't know the from though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    like any group there are extremist fringe elements who are willing to commit atrocities in the name of their particular skewed beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by moorey View Post
    Dr Moore loves his current Alpine..and his 5 other Oranges

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •