Formerly Farkin.net - News | Forums
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "natural body building supplements" vs anabolics

Clinically Inane

Quote Originally Posted by steve jobs' pancreas View Post
    There's one scenario in that post that should easily discourage any male from going down that route (or not, pardon the pun)
    Imagine the decrease in forearm bulk you'd suffer if you couldn't get a stiffy!

Vealcake

Quote Originally Posted by Mywifesirrational View Post
    Ok, there are other issues here as well, make sure you have no forms of cancer TE may very well accelerate this. Other issue is TE interacts with other drugs, Oral anticoagulants, insulin / diabetic drugs and ACTH and corticosteroid. The main issue is Gynecomastia, commonly referred to as bitch tits - google it, basic surgery to correct the problem, know a few people who have had it done.

One cycle will have no lasting effects, presume the dosage is sensible, and the cycle is short, beyond that? TE is a treatment for low testosterone in 50s+ men. Honestly, have a chat with your GP - great people to talk to, completely confidential, get them to run some bloods, prostate and other tests to ensure everything is safe.

But I cannot highlight this strongly enough, its never one cycle, ever. You get off the gear, feel weaker, lose some 'mad gainz' getting a stiffy becomes more challenging in the short term... you another cycle starts.
    cheers for that mate, makes lots of sense

Vealcake

Quote Originally Posted by ForkinGreat View Post
    Enjoy your crate.

Attachment 338976
    but I do look cute in my crate, don't I ?

Quote Originally Posted by steve jobs' pancreas View Post
    There's one scenario in that post that should easily discourage any male from going down that route (or not, pardon the pun)
    after 12 weeks of solid rooting I recon a couple of weeks off would be bliss

Vealcake

Quote Originally Posted by pink poodle View Post
    Imagine the decrease in forearm bulk you'd suffer if you couldn't get a stiffy!
    well, if I have a couple of " real friends " maybe I could do forearms in half the time, win win I think

Quote Originally Posted by safreek View Post
    At least I have a customised tag now, vealcake. If I (when) ever get huge I hope it changes to beefcake, but I doubt it.
    I do see the humour in vealcake though
    Ha, glad you got it, wasn't sure if it would only made sense to me or not. Pics will be required for graduation to beefcake though.
    Respect the Mountain. Ride the Bull. Feel the Flow.

Successful trades: Nick Z, Rhyno, Naz, RCOH, Parallax, Carlin, Stylinruss, Cave Dweller, Inverted, Teamshore03, Stooge, I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11, Benana, -Davo, Grover, Drop in Drew, cleeshoy, Bevsta, Daver, hifiandmtb, yogibear, scblack, NoSkidMarks/Crankin. oliosky, dolphinman, binner, iUDEX_nCr, Psimpson7. nickg78

Vealcake

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Ha, glad you got it, wasn't sure if it would only made sense to me or not. Pics will be required for graduation to beefcake though.
    don't get me started on pics, now that I have gained weight I fairly love myself, one pic turns into one thousand. The before photo is just humiliating.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456