Formerly Farkin.net - News | Forums

Thread: Marzocchi 350R conversion to CR?

doing laps at the ReasonablyAngryWhiteguy Bikepark...

Default Marzocchi 350R conversion to CR?

Can a Marzocchi 350R be converted to a CR cartridge (if it could even be bought now?), or would I be better off getting an aftermarket Cartridge from Avalanche Racing or something?

or someone could sell me their 27.5 350CR or 350NCR Ti fork
    Last edited by ForkinGreat; 11-11-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mywifesirrational View Post
    ...I sent her a photo of a spanish guy killed while fucking a chicken...
    Quote Originally Posted by moorey View Post
    ...and I for one welcome our ant overlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod839 View Post
    All three were not wearing neckbraces and its all most impossible to determine if paul and sams outcomes would of being different if they were wearing one.

I don't know if it's actually possible but most parts like that are interchangeable on the previous models of the same type as long as it's the same travel. I would say unless you find a second hand one you're going to pay an arm & a leg for it because of the currency conversion rate from overseas. You need to also find out if your old top cap and comp. dial fits to the new damper cart as well, the rebound knobs are fairly cheap from what I've seen.

Those after market Avalanche dampers are meant to be the ducks nuts, I would go down that path if you can afford it.
    "To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing." ~Aristotle.

doing laps at the ReasonablyAngryWhiteguy Bikepark...

Yeah, I think it's a bit of a mission, unless one turns up on eBay locally or something.

Avalanche carts look great, but getting the donor fork might be too expensive as you say.

Was looking at an Avalanche cart for a 55CR, but they say you have to have an RC3 top cap - or - send the fork to them for machining. (not happening)

Same thing with 350 forks, I think. Have to send to Avalanche for installation. Great if you are stateside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mywifesirrational View Post
    ...I sent her a photo of a spanish guy killed while fucking a chicken...
    Quote Originally Posted by moorey View Post
    ...and I for one welcome our ant overlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod839 View Post
    All three were not wearing neckbraces and its all most impossible to determine if paul and sams outcomes would of being different if they were wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by ForkinGreat View Post
    Yeah, I think it's a bit of a mission, unless one turns up on eBay locally or something.

Avalanche carts look great, but getting the donor fork might be too expensive as you say.

Was looking at an Avalanche cart for a 55CR, but they say you have to have an RC3 top cap - or - send the fork to them for machining. (not happening)

Same thing with 350 forks, I think. Have to send to Avalanche for installation. Great if you are stateside.
    Sounds strange, I can't see why you can't send them only your damper and top cap for modification.

Try and get in contact with this bloke he has a shit load of second hand Marz parts.
    https://www.mtbforksbymark.com/
    "To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing." ~Aristotle.