***FOUND***: the pimpest white Jackal =( **good read***

iUDEX_nCr

Likes Dirt
Bike has been found!!! Thanks for all those who helped out and sent their sympathies! Ride on!

Hey guys... this is the original post:
http://forums.farkin.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=29

This poor kid's had his bike stolen!
It happened last Thursday 26th from Ivanhoe Grammar - ELICOS (english school).

He just wants his bike back... he's not into reporting people, and is offering monetary reward that leads to the return of his bike.

If you have any info on this bike. please contact the police or MB on: 0412 656 920. English isn't his first language, so you can also contact me Gallant on 0422 315 013.

Thanks guys, and let's hope we'll find this friggin pimpest hardtail.

This is more than just a bike for my mate.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh shit mate, thats terrible! at least there it would have to be the only one around with that kinda spec, ill keep my eyes peeled up in sunny QLD

Ouch, that sucks. If the thief's a peanut (here's hoping) it won't have been stripped so you won't be able to miss it. Will keep an eye out and the fingers crossed. Good luck with the hunt.

hubber

Cannon Fodder
I saw this bike acouple months back, with the original owner. Pretty sick little thing. Sorry to hear you got ripped off, gl getting it back mate.

Viv92

Eats Squid
Sucks. That'd be so hard to miss, best street bike on farkin ever, in terms of $$$PIMP$$$ness anyway.

heath_92

Banned
He has obviously put alot of effort into that and it is kind of him not to press charges. If it was me i would nail the bar$ted

On ya bike

Likes Bikes
Ive seen that guy chillin at camby, i also saw that post on mlb riders.... all i can say is.. i have your number in my phone book just incase i see anything :)

good luck on getting your bike back. ill keep a look out!

nedz33

Likes Dirt
ouch... thats too far,if the guy is caught you should seriously skrew the guy over, like literally fark him up FARKIN.NET style. freakin sweet ride unique spec too....... i wish i could help.........

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I saw a kid riding a very similar bike today in Brisbane, I was tempted to jump out of my van and throttle him but I couldn't remember what city the bike was stolen in - lucky I didn't!

kane h

Cannon Fodder
Thats unlucky mate i've had someone steal
my piece of shit bmx worth a whole $90 (probley)
i'll be on the lookout

Fusion

Likes Dirt
The bike was stolen in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs.

Such a nice ride too, and a great kid too - he doesn't deserve this.

thankyou Gallent and Thx everyone
im stiil holding the little hope..
and im still looking for it..
plz everyone
if u see everything about my bike
plz call police
if u worry the cops
just call Gallent and me
if the information can help me find my bike
i promise i wonldnt tell people
and i gonna pay reward for u
:(:(:(:(

MB mate
Love you and your bike
Ive got my eyes out down in Melbourne for it. All your parts are from China right so you dont have any recolection of the serial numbers and stuff. Bad luck. We will find the theif soon dont worry
cya at school dude