***FOUND***: the pimpest white Jackal =( **good read***

cobba

Likes Dirt
omg that thing is mean! I reallty hope you find this bike! Good luck with the search it is a killer of a bike
If you took some time to read the previous posts you would see that this bike has already been found and returned to it's owner.

JasO

Likes Dirt
The real question is was the bike locked up? Hopefully it was and someone had to actually put a bit of effort into taking it. If it wasn't then thats just silly, this country was founded on convicts and thiefs! And every second jerk out there just wants to rip someone off.

Andrew_D

Likes Bikes
Story time! Quick kiddies ,around the camp fire, I can tell this ones gonna be good:)
Oh, sorry guys... geez... now the pressure's on.

ok, well since MB doesn't have an account here I'll retell the story that was told to me. So if MB wants to rectify any of this, then he will just have to sign up :p

The kid was from his school, and as mentioned before... only retards steal custom builds. MB's bike has a few very distinct features, that any 'rider' will notice, such as the custom painted white*bling* Fox 36's, the white jackal frame, and the 'cockring' seat collar clamp. Yeah, I hear you guys saying ... 'wth is so special about a 'cockring'??? well... as you can see the bike's bling'd up and fairly lightweight, but that seat collar weighs a ton, but according to MB, it's what got his bike back. So here's the story...

***if you don't want to read the entire story, cos I suck at writing stories... then don't read it... I have left out specifics as not to incriminate the kid... MB doesn't want to be vengeful on this matter, he is just glad to have his bike back***

Having such a distinct bike means every biker at his school knows his bike, and there were quite a few who knew his bike. So his plight was advertised in the school newsletter, pinned up on notice boards, and more importantly spread like wildfire via word of mouth. It was three months of heartache, but MB persevered... collecting all the information he could. It began with a rumour about some kid who was seen riding around on a white bike... which led to more and more information such as where and when he was sighted. Once, twice, three times... it was becoming more than a coincidence. The break through came when one of his seniors told him that he rode right past this kid around a corner... and all it took was one glance behind his shoulder and he knew it was MB's bike.

So MB and his mate went out to this suburb and followed the suspect to his home, where he was greeted by the kids mum... and MB asked for his bike back in a manner only a chinese kid can. Which is very politely ;) the kid's mum said there was no such person at that address... to which his friend accusingly declared that she was lying and that the bike was indeed here!
MB told his friend to calm down, and explained his loss... and the mum told them to hold on and closed the door on them. Talking could be heard beyond the thick doors, and the two investigators waited patiently... moments later the door re-opened but this time it was the kid who greeted them. MB asked him in a matter of fact manner "I just ask you once, did you take my bike". The kid stood silent in disbelief, and after some deliberation managed a "yes" and went back into the house. Soon after his mother reappeared with MB's bike.

The trouble is that this kid's from an affluent family, a 5 series and 7 series were spotted in his driveway... yet he chose to steal. The school has taken serious disciplinary action, the kid has given MB money for repairs to his bike, and MB has declined to press charges. oh, and the significance of the 'cockring'? well it was the glint from it that caught MB's senior's eye as the kid rode past... so although it is heavy, it helped get his bike back.

This kid's very lucky to get off so lightly...

so there... story told. Oh, and for anyone who intends to steal a bike... I will break your kneecaps if I find you.
Gee that was a good story:D very good to see the kid got his bike back that he spent so much time/effort and money on (the thief should get juby or sumthing!!!!! not let off so lightly:mad:) good the Farker needs to pay for the damage done

iUDEX_nCr

Likes Dirt
hey fellas, thanks for all your comments.

Andrew_D: they are A2Z rotors.

The kid didn't get off lightly... I can't give out details as I don't want to incriminate him anymore.

Also, MB's got new forks under warranty... and he is actually selling his frame and chris king headset. I haven't gotten around to posting it for him...
he has a new frame. The Jackal was a bit too long for street so he now has a Le Toy Toy4... custom painted WHITE... it has a shorter wheelbase.

He is also selling some parts, which I've put up in the parts section... including those A2Z rotors.

But yeah... I will change the title to *found*. Thanks again guys!

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
Absolutely sick guys, i couldnt imagine your mates face when he got it back...Is he from aus or...? I wonder what he thinks of some aussies now.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
man mb was calm kool and collected for an asian (not racist) what ive seen in movies they go kung fu on your ass for stealing their stuff

but good on him for being so nice and getting his bike back

yayayayayayayay

*morison*

Likes Dirt
although this MB guy might not want to take action, how bout giving out the thief's details, maybe getting a little something that he deserves?

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey could someone please tell me the type of rims that mad jackal has
Thanks and glad you found it!!!!!!!

Andrew_D

Likes Bikes
i no this is an old thread but i was wondering what Seat that is and what is the Seat Clamp??

If anyone knows could u reply and let me know

THANK YOU:D

Andrew