Ryno - fraudulent seller?

Dhercj

Likes Dirt
Yeh as far as i know 4 people use RYNO.
3 of them being in adelaide and 1 being in sydney.
It was origionally RYANS account who lives in sydney but he stopped riding and let one of his mates have which soon lead to 3 people using it. Also if the dude who got ripped off needs his msn, PM me and i will hand her over!

'Ross

Eats Squid
I too have experienced the poor trading form of ryno.

I had a go at him for the number of 'wanted to buy' ads he makes, and his defence was that he buys stuff for friends.

Seriously I will ctrl c if I have to but he has made a plethora of wanted ads, I suspect many he doesn't even really want to buy the product. Ive had him enquire to buy my stuff, get my bank details etc, always backs out. I suspect he does this to other people as well.

Im glad his trading access is gone and I hope someone closes his p.o.s progress thread in post your ride.

EDIT: Multiple users on one account? How stupid is this, surely its not so hard to create your own account? Anyway, looks like someone has fucked it up for the rest, the wanted ads and crap trading are out of hand anyway, I say force the people to make their own accounts, ban the mofo.

Last edited:

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate, i just tried sending the money but the site isn't working so i will try again later. I will pm you when it has been sent

Dug

Likes Dirt
Life is full of people trying to be something they are not and get something for nothing. For them I give my pity because it is the worst thing I can possibly give. Poor sorry individuals who cannot see the only person they ultimatly hurt in the long run is themselves. I sincerley hope you Ryno can open your eyes and see how rediculious your actions really are.

:(

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
It's not, The site is StGeorgeBank.com i think (Dads sending the money) and he put in the details and the amount ($15) And it says Site is down atm, Please try again later. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Try it if you dont believe me
I don't like you.

The funki 1

Likes Dirt
You shutup mate. Your in the wrong now wear it you idiot. Maybe if you apologise REALLY nicely you wont get into trouble with the police. What you did is Un-Australian, illegal and downright wrong. You cannot just take money off people and think it will go away. AND it's not the first time either. F#%@wit!

Last edited:

Dhercj

Likes Dirt
Yeah least im not fucking low enough to rip a fellow rider off and try and get away with it and be a prick and keep lieing about it, id rather dribble shit than be a bogan.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah rightio, we can leave it at that for now. Throwing abuse over the net is not going to solve anything. Next abusive post gets a 7 day holiday from farkin.net.

kizza01

Likes Dirt
Ok we all know that hes been a scum bag but lets not make this a shit throwing affair.

EDIT: Too late, already been said.