Ryno - fraudulent seller?

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
(Dads sending the money)

Wellp, i think that gives us quite a clear idea as to what age bracket he fits into and how much he knows about how the world revolves. But mate one day this is going to bite you in the ass and you will soon realise the wrong you've done. But until you grow up i hope the old man finds out about the scamming you do on the interwebs.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Yeah rightio, we can leave it at that for now. Throwing abuse over the net is not going to solve anything. Next abusive post gets a 7 day holiday from farkin.net.
Where to and is it all expences paid..... Hmmm see you all in seven days

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wellp, i think that gives us quite a clear idea as to what age bracket he fits into and how much he knows about how the world revolves. But mate one day this is going to bite you in the ass and you will soon realise the wrong you've done. But until you grow up i hope the old man finds out about the scamming you do on the interwebs.
I believe Johnny said it's over, I'm 16...Sorry i don't have internet banking so i can't send $15 over the net:rolleyes:

Dhercj

Likes Dirt
You just dont get it.
Its not that you dont have ur own internet banking!

EDIT: Its not over till u pay him up and he says he has recieved payment

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You just dont get it.
Its not that you dont have ur own internet banking!

EDIT: Its not over till u pay him up and he says he has recieved payment
Yeah rightio, we can leave it at that for now. Throwing abuse over the net is not going to solve anything. Next abusive post gets a 7 day holiday from farkin.net.
What does that mean corey:confused::confused:

The funki 1

Likes Dirt
I'll apologise for my previous post...;)

But it doesn't change the fact that what you did was wrong. I truly hope you learn something from this mate...

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't put this into the abusive bracket but how come you never got into contact with him/ never replied to his attempts of reaching you? Also why are there more then one person using the 'Ryno' account?

Calling Dr. Phil?

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Ryno, just out of interest, how come you didn't reply to any PM's sent?

I'm not having a solid go at you, i'm genuinely interested as to why you felt you could just ignore someone who has paid for a product you had advertised...?

Edit: Gluey beat me to it. My question stands, however.

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ryno, just out of interest, how come you didn't reply to any PM's sent?

I'm not having a solid go at you, i'm genuinely interested as to why you felt you could just ignore someone who has paid for a product you had advertised...?

Edit: Gluey beat me to it. My question stands, however.
Well, as it says somewhere:confused: there is more than 1 person who uses the Ryno account. I didn't see the message as i don't go on the site everyday. I honestly never ment to steal any money and i'm sorry. As soon as it's sent i will post it and be off

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Well, as it says somewhere:confused: there is more than 1 person who uses the Ryno account. I didn't see the message as i don't go on the site everyday. I honestly never ment to steal any money and i'm sorry. As soon as it's sent i will post it and be off
Well wouldn't it make sense to now tell whoever the hell was using the account to reply..? Just because you personally didn't/don't check your PM box doesn't deduct from the fact this guy got ripped off under your name...

'Ross

Eats Squid
So Johnny, after this whole fiasco is sorted...Permanent ban for the Ryno account? I can only ever forsee more problems arising from multiple people using the account, the hassles of trading are far too great and it appears all users are heavily involved in the trading section.

ryno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well wouldn't it make sense to now tell whoever the hell was using the account to reply..? Just because you personally didn't/don't check your PM box doesn't deduct from the fact this guy got ripped off under your name...
Yer i know im in the wrong....

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Having a number of people under one username that does substantial tradings isn't a real good idea, is it?

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Well how come the part never reached him in the first place? Surely you knew that there was money in your account/ mail box, addressed to you and surely you would have contacted him if he said he would buy it then he hasn't said anything.

Ryan

Radministrator
well apparently it's not.
Do you mean because it's totally against the trading rules? Or because it's just monumentally stupid? As soon as this money is paid back I'm banning you in more ways than you ever thought possible.

Also, if anyone's got contact details for any of the people using the account, I'd quite enjoy ringing both his parents AND the local cop-shop to let them know the young fellows have been engaging in fraud over the internet. There's a life lesson they won't soon forget.