• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

siz

Eats Squid
FB/Siz/Coopsy - I'm out for tomorrow boys... Gotta work till 10 :(

I know there's no DH planned for this weekend but I'd be willing to miss spectating @ Illy if there's runs on anywhere...

Have to test new toys..
All sorted for ya Tood's, rang ya boss and he said if you take the day off to ride tomorrow then you may aswell not come in on Monday also......Long weekend for ya!!!

Next time bud.

siz

Eats Squid
You punks hitting woomba next sun huh?

Anyone care for some runs with a hangover after binners, at dayboro next sat?

toodles

Wheel size expert
All sorted for ya Tood's, rang ya boss and he said if you take the day off to ride tomorrow then you may aswell not come in on Monday also......Long weekend for ya!!!

Next time bud.
Yeah I've never been to Tooheys so I'll have to head up there with you guys sometime soon. Kinda bummed about missing it but with great power comes great responsibility. Or something like that.

toodles

Wheel size expert
You're drinking aren't you:p
What? How dare you?! Why I oughtta...

Err. Just cracked my first one.

You punks hitting woomba next sun huh?

Anyone care for some runs with a hangover after binners, at dayboro next sat?
Shit is binner's thing on friday night?

Useless m*therf*cker. Thought it was Saturday in which case I'd be up for dayboro after fo sho

binner

Hath shat hymself
punch in the time

What? How dare you?! Why I oughtta...

Err. Just cracked my first one.

Shit is binner's thing on friday night?

Useless m*therf*cker. Thought it was Saturday in which case I'd be up for dayboro after fo sho
To me, it sounds like you work every Sat dee so you must be able to get a sat dee off...you are a supervisor aren't you ...micro managing is gay.....:p

Does anyone know of a dude called Blacklit on here?????

ohh and I'm already on my 4th Miller...mmmmm milla

Last edited:

Ryan

Radministrator

Is there a certain age you reach when you're no longer allowed to drink real beer?

Anyone rolling to thrillinbah on Sunday and want to take a boozed-up, angry, potentially abusive, short-ass quasi-bike-journalist along for a ride?

toodles

Wheel size expert
To me, it sounds like you work every Sat dee so you must be able to get a sat dee off...you are a supervisor aren't you ...micro managing is gay.....:p

I've heard about the Millers but can't find em anywhere...

Tbar is fux0red for Sunday so I'm gonna go drink and yell racist shit at white people at Illinbah.

Doggy tells me that (a) parking is a fuckin mile from the track for some reason and (b) 4 unlucky folks are in hospital after 1st day of practise

binner

Hath shat hymself
me am right

Is there a certain age you reach when you're no longer allowed to drink real beer?

Anyone rolling to thrillinbah on Sunday and want to take a boozed-up, angry, potentially abusive, short-ass quasi-bike-journalist along for a ride?
I'm heading down there Sun dee, also ol Siz is going......

ohhh and Toodles is a pussy..............

drinking millers gives me fond memories of the U.S.........

ohhh and I'm moving to Wavell Heights...found another fixer upperer ...massif house

Last edited:

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
don't go off wandering

Illy is on for me on sunday, photo jerk I will be

I'll wear a nice pink lacy g-banger & some silk stockings just for you ;):D
I've heard about the Millers but can't find em anywhere...

Tbar is fux0red for Sunday so I'm gonna go drink and yell racist shit at white people at Illinbah.

Doggy tells me that (a) parking is a fuckin mile from the track for some reason and (b) 4 unlucky folks are in hospital after 1st day of practise

I'll rephrase what I said above, I'll roll in coal dust first,then wear the lacy g-banger & stockings for binner :p:D

Quintin

Eats Squid
I'm heading down there Sun dee, also ol Siz is going......

ohhh and Toodles is a pussy..............

drinking millers gives me fond memories of the U.S.........

ohhh and I'm moving to Wavell Heights...found another fixer upperer ...massif house
jesus christ you have too much money.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Oi guys (well mainly EMF - he's the brains of the operation). What's the chances of moving the Coffs trip in Jan to either the weekend before (12-13th) or the weekend after (26th-27th, Oz day long weekend)?

That way it'd be easier to coincide either or forward our return from Buller so I can catch you guys.

siz

Eats Squid
Pretty sure the oz weekend would be a no go Tood's, i think EMF has a roadie kok thing on that weekend.
Week before would work better for me also?

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Survived schoolies.... yeee.

Much mayhem, made the news 4 or 5 times... somehow and also got up on schoolies stage for some random cheering nature.