• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

toodles

Wheel size expert
First it was the xxs rail frame...now this:D:p:D
And the bogwork on the DHR... Oh wait - dunno if he's even noticed that.

We doing Toohey on Saturday then?

I'd like hit Tbar next Sunday (2nd) to catch up with Plowman, Flaggon and Jubilee. Any of you guys interested?

binner

Hath shat hymself
smashing sales

well as of tomorrow I got no forks for both my rigs!!!!!! ohh well as Toodles so descretly points out I dont ride much anymore ........:p

Waiting on my zocchi asia factory plant, sweat shop, low labour rates, indian decal applier 08 4X from HK to arrive .......

will they break....? hmmmmm we'll see ;)

binner

Hath shat hymself
i replied

I'd like hit Tbar next Sunday (2nd) to catch up with Plowman, Flaggon and Jubilee. Any of you guys interested?
I found the bog work when it got dipped.....;) but didnt say anything about that

No Toohey's thanks Becks instead...........

Tbar will be stinking hot...... I'm out

siz

Eats Squid
Earlier the better

I'd love to have a look at Tooheys.....EMF, get your drunken ass up outta bed on sat and i'll pick you up for Tooheys if ya keen....Get in touch with the Cobra to show us around.
I think Coopsy was keen, FB may be in for it.

TIME???

siz

Eats Squid
Blinging heck

Geez i luv it when the postman brings the goodies...LG-1, funn integrated stem, ...codes on the way.......all i need to do now is learn to ride!!:D
Finally my dream ride is here, ....and i also have the sunday i spose:p

EMF

Eats Squid
code of silence

Geez i luv it when the postman brings the goodies...LG-1, funn integrated stem, ...codes on the way.......all i need to do now is learn to ride!!:D
Finally my dream ride is here, ....and i also have the sunday i spose:p

my codes are on the way too

EMF

Eats Squid
rudd kok

I'd love to have a look at Tooheys.....EMF, get your drunken ass up outta bed on sat and i'll pick you up for Tooheys if ya keen....Get in touch with the Cobra to show us around.
I think Coopsy was keen, FB may be in for it.

TIME???
your taklin very early i assume sizslop