26" Team of Two Intermediate/Beginner dirt and Beginner street/park

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn, we just havnt been riding lately and my camera died so I have no chance of getting footage until its repaired or something. Sorry. Can we postpone the game until I get my camera running again?

Last edited:

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer, but we can't start up again until we get a new camera. As soon as we get one I'll let you know.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
yours, lol i forgot about this game. set away. moley now has a bmx aswell as his mtb. so do a park or street trick so he has to use the stp

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't really mind if he uses his bmx. We took the letter for the abubuca. Both of us can't do one:p

I guess it's our set, should have something tomorrow.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
26" Team of Two Intermediate/Beginner dirt and Beginner street/park

Why are we no-where near intermediate?

Powdered Toast Man

Likes Bikes
The title says intermediate/beginner dirt because beginner dirt would be tricks like 1 footers, 1 handers, no footers and X-ups and we are a bit better than that hence the /intermediate. Was it really necessary for you to post this anyway.

moley"

Likes Dirt
sweet
should be up in a couple of days..
is it alright if a use my bmx cause mtb feel really weird now
if not then thats ok..

wauchope

Likes Bikes
The title says intermediate/beginner dirt because beginner dirt would be tricks like 1 footers, 1 handers, no footers and X-ups and we are a bit better than that hence the /intermediate. Was it really necessary for you to post this anyway.
yes it was necessary. its just other guys are 360 stairs and stuff and calling themselves intermediate while you guys are doing like 1 handers and cant even fakie out of a 180 fly out. so major beginners you guys are