26" Team of Two Intermediate/Beginner dirt and Beginner street/park

Powdered Toast Man

Likes Bikes
yes it was necessary. its just other guys are 360 stairs and stuff and calling themselves intermediate while you guys are doing like 1 handers and cant even fakie out of a 180 fly out. so major beginners you guys are
360 stair drop would be a street trick and we are listed as beginner street. I don't remember seeing a 1 hander posted anywhere and lachie and moley did a 180 fly-out to fakie out even though we are listed as beginner park. So again I will tell you we are not even listed as intermediate Yoda, read the title properly.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
i think i will do the no hander elliot. umm can you two tuck no hander?? cause i was thinking of setting that but im not sure now.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yes it was necessary. its just other guys are 360 stairs and stuff and calling themselves intermediate while you guys are doing like 1 handers and cant even fakie out of a 180 fly out. so major beginners you guys are
Please shutup.

sweet
should be up in a couple of days..
is it alright if a use my bmx cause mtb feel really weird now
if not then thats ok..
Yer, that's fine.

Moley, I don't really mind if you set a tuck no hander it's up to you. Next set Im gonna try and step this up a bit.

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
360 stair drop would be a street trick and we are listed as beginner street. I don't remember seeing a 1 hander posted anywhere and lachie and moley did a 180 fly-out to fakie out even though we are listed as beginner park. So again I will tell you we are not even listed as intermediate Yoda, read the title properly.
gah, the word FUCK needed to be used here. what are you soft?
:p

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer, I'd count it. You gonna set something? I just got back from a dirt jump comp and Im rooted.

moley"

Likes Dirt
bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah how the hell did u cut ur nose on ur bars hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt

That's after the medic cleaned it up. There were droplets of blood all over the front end of his bike. To bad I wasnt filming.