Worlds Ugliest Bike

CELL Bikes

Likes Dirt
That. Right there.
Cell.
Ugliest bike I have ever seen.. What were they thinking?!
"Hey, instead of putting suspension in it, lets just put a pole there!"
"YEAH! GOOD IDEA!"
Sorry mate, yeah, we've had a couple of doozy's, at least we've fired the guy who "just put a pole there". We have a new world class designer that has some Italian in him, so when we start doing our closed mould designs, we won't be so famous on these kinds of threads.

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The above two posts are pointless.

The ski bike is great, because someone has clearly invested a lot of time and money into the thing and it is ugly as :D

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
omg! has any one seen the huffy website? and the bikes? it should be rated R or have one of things before u enter that says "do not enter unless you are over 18"

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
omg! has any one seen the huffy website? and the bikes? it should be rated R or have one of things before u enter that says "do not enter unless you are over 18"
according to huffy you have to be over ten years old to ride a mountain bike:confused:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
I think you'll find there's a second rate pivot where the orange swinarm finishes behind the chainrings.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Since when was there such a thing as 1" threaded triple clamps!?!

Go look up the Me 163 Komet if you're bored / wondering what I'm on about.
While yeah, the 163 was pretty bad, the Heinkel 162 Volksjager (People's fighter) was remarkably worse. Produced as a last ditch effort by Germany, it was designed and produced in a matter of months as the Nazi's fuel and material resoruces were rapidly running out. It was a low-cost fighter in every respect (refective in many of the low-cost bikes seen here also) and was a largly wooden contrsuction. Infact, on its test flight in fornt of many of the military heads at be, the aircrafts wings broke away sending the plane plumeting into the ground, a result of 'faulty glue'.

more gold from the world of drunken bike designers
I resent the fact you included, the RASTA STINKY DEELUX in that collection. Possibly the coolest bike to ever grace the singletrack.

I think the KHS Bitch takes the cake full stop.