Sam hill riding for specialized

Plow King

Little bit.
Wow never would have picked that one! I smell lots of Sundays going up for sale...
wow if its true (only becouse the link didnt work i dont no what it said) but now all the litle kids who ride sundays and walk around in monster energy jersy are all going to sell up and by demo's

good news for people who own Specialized there bike went up in 10% value
F**king ride the bike. Ask Udi why he bought one, I'm sure he would be thrilled to tell you that he bought his just because Sam Hill rides one.

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
F**king ride the bike. Ask Udi why he bought one, I'm sure he would be thrilled to tell you that he bought his just because Sam Hill rides one.
yeah we only sell Ironhorse because Sam rubs his sweaty balls on each and every bike that comes out of the factory.

wouldn't sell em otherwise. :rolleyes:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
dont believe everything you hear on the internet becouse iron horse has already brought there 09 out and guess what it has the same dw link as the 08 and the 07

I would say dont believe it untill you hear it straight from the horses mouth (no pun intended)
Its been known for a longtime that Ironhorse have not lisenced the production of the weagle link in 09 for ages. They've just ordered a heap while they had the lisence and are specing them up for 09.

Amywho, Specialized make great bikes, would be good to see Sam on them.

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
Wow never would have picked that one! I smell lots of Sundays going up for sale...
Mate I dont know where in my post I said that EVERY Sunday rider only owns one because of Sam Hill, but you can bet your arse that its a big influence on a lot of riders choice for the Sunday.

Last edited:

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probably, if he goes there... Trek's got one now, so Spesh will want to match it.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i just landed a job at my lbs, they are a BIG importer of specialized bikes, ill see what dirt i can get on this current issue, in some ways it is an awsome deal for specialized to have sam riding for them, look what he did for iron horse, before he was riding for them there wasn't such high demand, now everyone will do anything to just ride one!!
in alot of ways this is good news, but everyone will miss seeing him fly down the hill on the iron stalion,
it wont alter his performance, so get that out of your head,
once i get as much info from my work ill post is asap!

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
i just landed a job at my lbs, they are a BIG importer of specialized bikes, ill see what dirt i can get on this current issue, in some ways it is an awsome deal for specialized to have sam riding for them, look what he did for iron horse, before he was riding for them there wasn't such high demand, now everyone will do anything to just ride one!!
in alot of ways this is good news, but everyone will miss seeing him fly down the hill on the iron stalion,
it wont alter his performance, so get that out of your head,
once i get as much info from my work ill post is asap!
Your LBS imports Specialized?

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sam's name starts with a S and so does Specialized...Hmmm...

Specialized is in Morgan Hill and Sam Hill's last name is Hill...
Best bit of e-specualtion I have ever heard. Come on guys he is off Ride Monkey he must be legit