F.A.R.K comp is over

Beau lynd

Likes Dirt
new trick??:)

i probly have this wrong but is the only date on the first page i could see says the comp ends on the 8th and thts monday -probly getting date from wrong place but oh well

Last edited:

Yowie

Likes Dirt
new trick??:)

i probly have this wrong but is the only date on the first page i could see says the comp ends on the 8th and thts monday -probly getting date from wrong place but oh well
Yeah Im with Beau I thought it was the 8th of every month too.

But anyway barspin it up.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yippee barspins, ill get the one my mate filmed the other day. :)

edit: Do you get extra points for truck drivers or barspin to disasters?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Are we allowing vids of 'mates' or must it be a vid of a proper member on the forums? Cos i could just go out and get a vid of one of my friends, with bar to whip to tap to 270 bar to fakie to half cab bar.... =S

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are we allowing vids of 'mates' or must it be a vid of a proper member on the forums? Cos i could just go out and get a vid of one of my friends, with bar to whip to tap to 270 bar to fakie to half cab bar.... =S
It has to be of yourself from my understanding. Zane was referring to a video his mate filmed of zane doing a barspin if this makes any sense at all. another 3 more weeks and I will be entering these comps :D

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It has to be of yourself from my understanding. Zane was referring to a video his mate filmed of zane doing a barspin if this makes any sense at all. another 3 more weeks and I will be entering these comps :D
Yea mate, your wheels will be 6" smaller though;)
Vids of yourself please

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wouldnt mind seeing that vid, should post it up. Just does not enter the comp

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Just get him to make an account. But either way post it up!