F.A.R.K comp is over

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I still dont understand :p Did zane snap his frame and he got warrenty for it or did david snap a frame and zanes getting?:p haha or is it the frame zane snapped awhile ago and just got warrenty back now? haha ahhh fuck it..

Bahh! theres kallens bike!! :eek: I need to bring my bike in and get a service on it and back wheel tightened. Any news on the Capitals!? or my stem for that matter:confused:

Yowie

Likes Dirt
I still dont understand :p Did zane snap his frame and he got warrenty for it or did david snap a frame and zanes getting?:p haha or is it the frame zane snapped awhile ago and just got warrenty back now? haha ahhh fuck it..

Bahh! theres kallens bike!! :eek: I need to bring my bike in and get a service on it and back wheel tightened. Any news on the Capitals!? or my stem for that matter:confused:
Zanes warranty frame, David hasn't been able to break to proto frame its holding up great. And yeah bring it on in.

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Congrats Latchy, hit up damo for your voucher. sorry for late reply, i wrote a post yesterday and i hit submit reply....:confused: owell must not have gone through
sorry guys

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice work man, im leaving on thursday to the old U S of A for 7 weeks. so Damo will you be able to look after the game????

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its all built up now too. He just needs to sort out his passport so he can come down and get it;)
Awesome, Selling one of my bikes to get the rest of my car money then you will see us Mossman boys in Certified alot more often. hahaha

Beau lynd

Likes Dirt
maybe on next trick should put the date that the trick finishes-just an idea

and poppy i thought you were in america???