Bendigo Downhill Crew

indica

Serial flasher
Fucking lost power for an hour then, reminded me of that cyclone in Cairns when we went 3 days without power, in the tropical heat .... that was harsh

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Fucking lost power for an hour then, reminded me of that cyclone in Cairns when we went 3 days without power, in the tropical heat .... that was harsh
fark that for a joke.

i just rode down the post office on the cove to send some stuff, winds too hot to even breathe decently. *BRING BACK WINTER sunny days*

'Alex

Likes Dirt
fark that for a joke.

i just rode down the post office on the cove to send some stuff, winds too hot to even breathe decently. *BRING BACK WINTER sunny days*

yeah this heat is crazy! I have decided to go to geelong/torquay for the weekend for a break from the heat. Should be awesome!

Ben i will be back soon...dont go selling my bike! :p

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
any idea when the next outing will be? :)

Need to take the cove out, its just no fun riding it out back/round town :( too much of a slug/limited. its curently all dusty. with no desire to take it out for non DH related forms.

sunny

Likes Dirt
any idea when the next outing will be? :)

Need to take the cove out, its just no fun riding it out back/round town :( too much of a slug/limited. its curently all dusty. with no desire to take it out for non DH related forms.
I would be keen for Sunday. It is meant to be 27.....would be lovely.

rockymountain_ltd

Likes Dirt
We are in.
I have a Nicolai here just waiting for the indica nose case treatment.
Matt?
Sean?
at this stage I should be OK - will know for sure later in the week.... :)

(I have a new trailer on order and one of my crank holders is in need of a repair so it won't be avail at the moment......)

temps look good at Thredbo;):D A trip worth doing I reckon:)

wheel2wheel

Likes Dirt
maldon 8/2/09

Hey fellas, just wondering if theres anything happening at Mt Tarrengower this sunday? Got about 7 of us heading up from Geelong.