Bendigo Downhill Crew

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Cool see ya there sunday
are you the guy with the flattop kinda haircut? :) nvm i thinking of the guy below me

Ill talk to cha, my FF fits her head so ill see if she'd like to have some runs. If we both go out we can take the camera.

We will see.... need to get this cove out for atleast 1 DH in a month :( its just too bulky to have fun out the back..

Last edited:

wheel2wheel

Likes Dirt
are you the guy with the flattop kinda haircut? :) nvm i thinking of the guy below me

Ill talk to cha, my FF fits her head so ill see if she'd like to have some runs. If we both go out we can take the camera.

We will see.... need to get this cove out for atleast 1 DH in a month :( its just too bulky to have fun out the back..

ahh yeah that would be me!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
cha isnt coming up due to the vline rails being up the putt and a few other reasons benny.

are we clear to go or?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
wow,

There's a fair few. We are meant to have one out this side of town too. How far from you do you think it is?

alot of spot fires, seems very arson like :(

keep us posted with the go, assuming 8am start as usual? i need to get some petrol money out for you.

indica

Serial flasher
I'm keen Rick.
See you at 8.30?

The fire looked as if it was over the dump way from here, couple of k's, we'll be right, our house is asbestos - fireproof!

'Alex

Likes Dirt
holy sh*t Ben!

Count me out fellas! I wish I could but its a busy time of the year trying to organise uni stuff.
Ben remind me I owe you a slab of your poision of choice and if you want you can take the bike for a few runs.. just no nose casing it:p

Dont know how hot is meant to be tomorrow but it was 46 in the shade of the veranda today!:eek:.. Good luck.. Hopefully there is never a fire in maldon

I have to get back to Horsham to see if it isn't all burnt to the ground! The fires are about 1~2km from where i stay!..

Hopefully we can ride soon. Im back in bendigo the 20th hopefully

indica

Serial flasher
Went to Maldon today.
Tracks were a mess, had to clear lots of trees off City.
Cheers to the Geelong crew for helping us move that tree.
Thanks for the bike Al, owns that ski jump!

Cheers Craig, Rick, Kim, Sanne and the kids.

sunny

Likes Dirt
Maldon Ride.....

Anyone interested in going for a ride either Saturday or Sunday? Whether looks great through the eyes of a Bendigodian - 28 on Sat, 31 Sun.

There is also the Bush Fire Relief ride happening down at You Yangs on Sunday http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=161289
We don't have enough time unfortunately for the You Yangs one.

sunny

Likes Dirt
if sunday, cha would like to come ride with us.
I/we are happy with Sunday. Cha can ride the Stinky, and use the shin/knee/elbow pads (no, they're not one piece...).

I reckon another 8:30 pick would be good - we can have a picnic at 9:00 and be home by 10:00....

Anyone else up for a run or two of Mr Tarrengower.....