DH _____Tipp-Ex™__________________ (demo7i)

Grantieboy

Likes Dirt
reminds me of the 08(i think) sunday expert with the black and gold. i bet the financial crisis has really hit you:p

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nicest Specialized I have ever laid eyes upon. :eek:

Loving the white, looks absolutely amazing. I am sure Mr Hill would want his bike like that if he didn't have to have red. :p

fastrider gus

super huck
that the freakin nicest demo in the world man, you have done an amazing job on the build. whatever you do, dont ride it! sit it in the garage, pop a stubbie and look at it all day...

snowy92

Likes Dirt
That is absolutely amazing, would hate to even think about getting that scratched, or how much it costs. :p The white and gold theme works really well, and I'd have to agree with Ryan H, more graphics would wreck it, keep it clean.

Awesome photos as well. Great job.
Snowy

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Absolutely stunning bike! Congratulations, you can really tell how much effort you have put into getting that machine together.

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just...Wow...

So ahh, guessing by the glass window's looking out to the forest, I'm guessing your preety well off.

Probably been said by many other's but damn.
No.1 BOTY

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Just...Wow...

So ahh, guessing by the glass window's looking out to the forest, I'm guessing your preety well off.

Probably been said by many other's but damn.
No.1 BOTY
glass windows... trees...

Jesus Christ this guy must be loaded! whats next, a toilet that flushes?

all i got is holes in concrete viewing more concrete

b15mo

Likes Bikes
thanks guys! deeply appreciated.. :)

little update in control department, i switched the sunline stem to funn one, it's slightly heavier & higher but i just love the boxy look & colour. also i'm big fan of SH since long time ago when he was on IH (not because he's on demo now), he used this kind of stem with custom SH embossed (mine is BJ by marking pen hahaha)

*updated 03/09 : Funn BOB RSX Gold-ti Stem

have a nice ride, friends...