DH _____Tipp-Ex™__________________ (demo7i)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Are you sponsored by Tipp-Ex?:rolleyes:

And you mentioned something about adding a splash of colour, how about a splash or burgundy along the bottom section of the frame?:D Just joking!

cj.

Likes Dirt
glass windows... trees...

Jesus Christ this guy must be loaded! whats next, a toilet that flushes?

all i got is holes in concrete viewing more concrete
Dang city folk with all their high tech trees and glass.

notso

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, i have a demo 7 also.
i'm trying to work out what you're talking about with the whole 7.7 inches by removing this limiter thing.

where's the limiter? How do i get that all important 0.7 inches extra :)

Bacca

Likes Dirt
i'm trying to work out what you're talking about with the whole 7.7 inches by removing this limiter thing.

I'd imagine you just remove the bump stop from your shock. Or you could just trim a bit off to give you more travel but still keep a bottom out buffer.

P.s. That's one sexy Thpecialized too! :D

b15mo

Likes Bikes
Oh my god. i think i'm in love, best looking Demo i've ever seen. one of the best looking bikes i've ever seen.
i dont particualy like specialized but that is just stunning... ride/stare at it hard. ;)
thanks guys.. :)

i've sent you a p.m.

k_d

Likes Dirt
Grave dig, But whatever!

This has to be the sickest bike i have seen ever.
All your other bikes are awesome as well.

Ride it hard mate!!!

200th post!!!!

Bmx101

Likes Bikes
very very very nice bike! Would love to ride something like that.How much did she set you back?

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Is the travel limiter just like a chunky plastic C-clip that goes around the shocks shaft under the bottom out bumper to stop it getting full travel?
Or is it like a top out spring between top cap on shock, and shock piston, preventing extra travel?
Very good looking bike, but meh. How does it ride? I've been conscidering a Demo 7 for a bit.
I like some of your mods.
Not down with heavier, higher stem for looks= fail to me sorry.
Like the white though, but again, weight over stupid thin specialized paint.

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
weight

Is the travel limiter just like a chunky plastic C-clip that goes around the shocks shaft under the bottom out bumper to stop it getting full travel?
Or is it like a top out spring between top cap on shock, and shock piston, preventing extra travel?
Very good looking bike, but meh. How does it ride? I've been conscidering a Demo 7 for a bit.
I like some of your mods.
Not down with heavier, higher stem for looks= fail to me sorry.
Like the white though, but again, weight over stupid thin specialized paint.
yeh its a downhill bike as far as downhill bikes go its still pretty freakin light just my opinion

bhooper

Barfarker
Wow! The standard of bikes has jumped so much.......
The only problem with white is it get REALLY dirty, just like my bike.....

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
That is the best looking demo i have ever seen possibly the best looking bike i have ever seen fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b15mo

Likes Bikes
--latest update--

*cut seat tube (now 16in for my personal taste)
*saint cranks (165 x 83 with custom bb & adapter)
*dt RWS (hope 10mm main axle housing, 12mm +adapter previously)
*new 823ex (sadly heavier than the old version)
*fork service (damper rebleed, new seals kit, maxima oil, changed spring rate front and back)
*hmm.... forgot what else haha, little tweaks here and there for functional purposes, this is quite an old frame but still nice to ride..

cheers :)