The riding thread.

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
today went out to kuraby and got hang five tyregrabs down, then like 40 scooter kids rocked up so we went to woodridge park. real cool design park, did the longest downrail ive done, probably like 7 bike lengths or so. got lookbacks on this oppo gap thing too.

good sesh!

howie_two4

Likes Dirt
today went out to kuraby and got hang five tyregrabs down, then like 40 scooter kids rocked up so we went to woodridge park. real cool design park, did the longest downrail ive done, probably like 7 bike lengths or so. got lookbacks on this oppo gap thing too.

good sesh!
Kuraby is reeeeeeal sick, but you have some balls going to Woodridge by yourself..

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kuraby is reeeeeeal sick, but you have some balls going to Woodridge by yourself..
kuraby is a great park, i went pretty much every weekend term 3 and 4 last year so its fairly boring now haha.

haha man it was two car loads so it was aight. no ghetto cunts there today.

although a couple of weeks ago we got there and left straight away because there was more suss as fuck guys than riders, and all of them were eyeing off my mates brothers ute.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
was gonna go riding this weekend, but mum found my pouch. so punishment is an extra game of hockey. tomorrow 1:30pm

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
awesome video jack, i look like an idiot in shorts.
My cat is awesome. star of the movie

Superman yeah!

I like my second flair attempt