You Yangs Ride Day 31st Of May Is Now Fully Booked

NoogiE

Likes Dirt
My new seat arrived today so I'll be able to go hard on ride day without fear of seat pole penetration

sweet!

verhoefenator

Likes Dirt
nah i got new tripple 8's in the mail today
got them for 500 of ebay brand new 08 models and i got juicy 3's
yeah i was just like ohh i wana go on farkin so bad
so im trying hard now
lol
good building on cressy brownie
i like it

oh and did you change your derailer yet garth, i am in need of one
also how much is a shifter roughly

Last edited:

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You're getting better. You just need punctuation.

full stops at the end of sentences, and commas for pauses.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
many spots left? Very interested. Would be my first time riding with you blokes, can someone give me a full run down of what's involved? :eek:

trav

Likes Dirt
many spots left? Very interested. Would be my first time riding with you blokes, can someone give me a full run down of what's involved? :eek:
There are spots left, as for whats involved just turn up ,pay your entry fee ($40),get a numberplate and go for it.Stop for a break and feed at around 12 then see how many more runs you can get in the arvo, pretty simple.

Lukeflow1

Likes Dirt
Aha. Sounds good! ;)

Where abouts do you meet? How many riders generally rock up?
Rego is at the top, there will probably be 60 or so riders.
Just read Brown dogs post:
Ok people rain, hail or shine we will be having a ride day on the 31st of this month, same deal as always $40 will get you shuttles all day, drinks and lunch. We will start at 9am and run non stop till 4pm, rego will be at the top so just head to the shuttle pick up area and jump on, we have done a bit of work out there on track 13 which im sure everyone will enjoy as there is no more flat up hill section.

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Aha. Sounds good! ;)

Where abouts do you meet? How many riders generally rock up?
Shuttle pick up area is at the bottom of track 13 (cressy climb), the top will be where the shuttle bus will take you. At the moment im pretty sure we will be running 2 busses as we are already tipping 60 riders, so im gonna say that theres not too many spots left so get in quick.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Shuttle pick up area is at the bottom of track 13 (cressy climb), the top will be where the shuttle bus will take you. At the moment im pretty sure we will be running 2 busses as we are already tipping 60 riders, so im gonna say that theres not too many spots left so get in quick.
so when park at drysdale car park, can you just take the shuttle up without the plate on your bike...