Playstation 3 Thread

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:D thanks dude.. if your into driving games i now believe this is a must.

Yes Playstation network is free.
Aaah, this thread may have just pushed me over the edge to getting a Playstation 3 :rolleyes: Though i must say i do LOVE Gran Turismo, that alone's probably the biggest influence in me getting one over an Xbox, clocked GT3 & 4 :rolleyes: God! I have way to much time on my hands :p

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fark yeah Wolfcreekpsycho, that's a solid set up. Tissues for fapping?

Except man, you really need a g25 wheel...absolutely loving mine :D

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
Fark yeah Wolfcreekpsycho, that's a solid set up. Tissues for fapping?

Except man, you really need a g25 wheel...absolutely loving mine :D
lol couldnt justify the cost of th G25 dude..looked long and hard at it, but at $128 the dfgt got the ok from the wife.
The rest of the setup cost $200 including the seat. Main goal was to keep it cheap.

Aaah, this thread may have just pushed me over the edge to getting a Playstation 3 :rolleyes: Though i must say i do LOVE Gran Turismo, that alone's probably the biggest influence in me getting one over an Xbox, clocked GT3 & 4 :rolleyes: God! I have way to much time on my hands :p
Do it... you will be blown away by how good gt5(prologue) truely sensational graphics

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol couldnt justify the cost of th G25 dude..looked long and hard at it, but at $128 the dfgt got the ok from the wife.
The rest of the setup cost $200 including the seat. Main goal was to keep it cheap.
Ahh, fantastic I didn't realise it cost that little for the entire set up. Well done. I just thought it was odd to go to all that trouble and coin outlay without going big on the wheel aswell. I'll buy a cheap seat when I can and set mine up properly, until then I'll settle with my lounge chair.

I don't use my ps3 a whole heap but do really enjoy it from time to time.
Games:
GT:prologue
Street Fighter IV
COD4 - Modern Warfare
Assasin's Creed
GTA IV
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma
Resistance - fall of man
Mortal Kombat - Marvel v DC

Can't remember my online player name either.

[Z]

Likes Dirt
hey guys my psn is sveiks, i play a fair bit of cod4 so feel free to add me and well have a game.

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
ohh dude you should get the logitech G25. best wheel out!
Dude.. have you driven with the DFGT?
this has been thrashed to death on the GTPlanet forum.. :) Net result is the only real difference is better pedals and a proper gear box.
DFGT has better F-feedback, and functionality... and at nearly 1/3rd the price better value for money.
If it wasnt essentially $$$ driven I would have looked at the Fanatec RS3 with the clubsport pedals instead of the G25.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
In regards to COD 4, how many of you guys get your points tally up simply by playing headshots? Nine out of ten cage games I play I get asked to play headshots! I know why people do it but I wonder how many people on the game have a good rank because they have played headshots most of the time.
I have been shown many glitches and stacks of secrets in the multiplyer mode and I know how to execute them but the one that gets me is this: I am getting hit by snipers that are running while they are on the scope. The replay of my death shows the shot missing me by a good ten feet yet I still die! That shit sucks! I also get sick of the "at your feet" grenade trick, that is just crap! All in all.............revenge is sweet.:cool:
I think we will see an influx of people roaming the streets at night with NVG's in November, me included! I don't care if they don't work too good, they still look shit hot.;)

wootown

Likes Dirt
I am getting hit by snipers that are running while they are on the scope. The replay of my death shows the shot missing me by a good ten feet yet I still die! That shit sucks!
yer i have noticed that to it happens to me all the time and im like wtf

sam705

Likes Dirt
When i keep getting shitty reception, i'll play a few cage matches to cure the boredom. The amount of people wanting to play headshots in unbelievable!
Most will be noobs in low prestiges on say level 20. I don't understand, it seems as though they think getting red camo on your AK with grenadier launcher gives it 1 shot kills. Death to the grenadier launcher i say!

Changing clan tag to [noHS] does the trick majority of the time!
I'll add you Dozer, im up for a game of something COD4 related.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Send me your requests guys..............I'll fight ya!;)

I do have a thing for finding campers and making them wet their pants so keep moving! Nobody likes a camper.:mad:

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
In regards to COD 4, how many of you guys get your points tally up simply by playing headshots? Nine out of ten cage games I play I get asked to play headshots! I know why people do it but I wonder how many people on the game have a good rank because they have played headshots most of the time.
I have been shown many glitches and stacks of secrets in the multiplyer mode and I know how to execute them but the one that gets me is this: I am getting hit by snipers that are running while they are on the scope. The replay of my death shows the shot missing me by a good ten feet yet I still die! That shit sucks! I also get sick of the "at your feet" grenade trick, that is just crap! All in all.............revenge is sweet.:cool:
I think we will see an influx of people roaming the streets at night with NVG's in November, me included! I don't care if they don't work too good, they still look shit hot.;)

Another one I hate is noob tubes (grenade launchers).