Delete, no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brat81

Likes Bikes
well my bike has been sitting on the repair stand i've been having problems with the gears might be time to go to single speed and the weather hasn't been the best for riding either but once i get my bike up and going i shall be ready for a ride as always :)

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How about a ride at Glen Waverley Skatepark on Friday 14th of August, 5.00pm.

Unfortunately I no longer have the time to organise these things, so I'd like someone else to take over untill I'm a little less busy with work and studies.

matt123

Likes Dirt
How about a ride at Glen Waverley Skatepark on Friday 14th of August, 5.00pm.

Unfortunately I no longer have the time to organise these things, so I'd like someone else to take over untill I'm a little less busy with work and studies.
Im in for that :D

I was there like an hour ago.

Cya Friday!

bob_jane

Likes Dirt
I can probably be at the glenny park Friday, if someone can meet me at southern cross and take me there (yeah yeah yeah, bloody country bumpkins...) and i can organise the rides from now on since chris is busy and stuffs...P.M me if you have a preferred date for the next ride.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Geeze, how hard is it to get your ticket stamped and then hop on the Glen Waverley line, Johnny? It's the last stop, so should be pretty easy. Make sure you bring those forks down for me tho!

Im in for that :D

I was there like an hour ago.

Cya Friday!
Wicked, depending on what my mate wants to do, I'll either be riding the "Rainbow Camoflague" Fly BMX or Black Fit PRK with red rims. Also sporting a one of those Fox Transition Helmets, they are quite the piece.

Trying to hock off my spare BMX for anyone that is interested, $350 for the next week otherwise back up to $450 afterwards. Might swap for something of interest.

2007 Fit Flow, Odyssey Hazard wheelset 9t LHD, WTP Forks, Animal GLH/ASM F/R tyres, Eastern Medusa Lite 25t sprocky, Twisted PC's.

bob_jane

Likes Dirt
negative on coming down tomorrow, i will get to glenny at like 7 so yeah cant be bothered going down just for an hours riding. i heard a rumor that me and you (chris) were gonna catch up soon? is this false :p

matt123

Likes Dirt
negative on coming down tomorrow, i will get to glenny at like 7 so yeah cant be bothered going down just for an hours riding. i heard a rumor that me and you (chris) were gonna catch up soon? is this false :p
Yeh I just remembered I am busy and wont be getting home till 8.

I'm guessing this one isnt a night ride???

maybe another time.

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol @ everyone bailing. This is why Melbourne has no night scene.

Also, epic lol @ JDM Honda Prelude.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You're wrong Senan, the reason Melbourne has no night scene is because downhill is better.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Downhill is good, but you can't just nik out for a spot of downhill, or have a night downhill sesh..

All you guys are just lazy about actually organizing something ..

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That may be true. :cool:

Downhill is good, but you can't just nik out for a spot of downhill, or have a night downhill sesh..

All you guys are just lazy about actually organizing something ..
Patto, please please please organise another ride like the Aussie day blue singlet one that you did a few years ago. That was soo epic.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol @ everyone bailing. This is why Melbourne has no night scene.

Also, epic lol @ JDM Honda Prelude.
And do we see you trying to organise shit, instead of whinging about how shit Melbourne's night scene is? Maybe attempt to try and organise a ride like the first Night Ride, everyone who went enjoyed it.

JDM means Japanese Domestic Market, which my car originally was. I don't see how that can be of any sort of humour to you?

EDIT + MY OPINION: Seems like people can't be fucked anymore, so thread goes byebyes. Let's see Senan now whinge about there being no rides organised.

Last edited:

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow you guys are a bunch of sooks. Of course no one's gunna be interested in night riding now, it's winter !!

Wait 'til summer when there's actually some decent weather to ride in.

Status
Not open for further replies.