Delete, no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_jane

Likes Dirt
haha definately the way to do it, i heard that you were gonna give me your wheels :p:p did you see any other people walk into doors?

Brat81

Likes Bikes
yeah sure i'll give you my stock wheels :) and na just a few bums, and some flirty girls telling us we have big wheels LOL!

Brat81

Likes Bikes
Indeed and the people that turn up BETTER RIDE and not sit around talking about what parts they have on there bike.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
School holidays are epic in Gippsland, we've had a broken car window, someone tried to run down our roller door/managed to run down gate, fuel syphoned out of our little Lancer and all the shiny bits stolen off a motorbike!

And on other news, this Sunday, I should own a Japspec 1994 Honda Prelude VTIR in a goldy/orange, 150kw with that wicked VTEC engine note. Unfortunately a Semi-auto version, but still a nice car.

I'm thinking about organising a ride for this Saturday if anyone feels like it, but a daytime/twilight deal. Thinking 6pm-last train, unless people want to sta out all night.

Does anyone have an old Protec or some sort of helmet kicking around somwhere? I destroyed my 661 when my knee cactused itself.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What Todd's done in a bike shop beats what I've done in a bike shop, hand downs.

You're becoming your boss! :eek:

bob_jane

Likes Dirt
whats the chop here??? there have been no posts about a ride for a while...are we waiting for the temp to rise 'till the next one???

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone keen for a ride on SATURDAY 8th of August? 9.00pm at the Red Stage, Southbank.

Cheers.

Last edited:

bob_jane

Likes Dirt
friday is the 7th, saturday is the 8th...which one???
i'm probably in. see who else signs their lives away to this ride.

bob_jane

Likes Dirt
ok awesome i will try and free that day up on my calendar. Chris would i be able to goto wherever you gonna crash if we dont stay out all night??? and today i fell of my ridecycle and skined my knee down to the cartlidge HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.