Lithgow State DH Champs 09

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
From page 6 onwards I have not gotten to sending emails as I have been at hospital this afternoon. Everyone that has posted from 5 back, I have sent emails and if y/ou did not recieve i apoligize for not getting your photo.
Please be patient and remember your email, and a GOOD description.
Cheers.
Tom.

norco man

Likes Bikes
I broke my ankle riding Oxy in clips. Pretty dumb desicion. I was just hell tired and sore so i went off this jump kinda half commit and over cleared it, then put my foot out to stabilize and it just crumbled.
How did you go?
Tom.
Ah that sucks dude. How long till you're back on the bike? I got 8th in 17's with 3:07. I'm pretty happy with it haha. Have to go fo a ride when you get back into it.

Nic

The_Master

Likes Dirt
Pics

Hey Tom, thanks for the offer of pics.

When you get a chance, any of the following would be great.

Number 708
Black/white Scott pants
Blue/white Thor jersey
White/red TLD D2 helmet
Green Sunday

Number 509
Black shorts
Black jersey
Black/white Bell helmet
White/blue ECD

Post to stevebullard@fastmail.fm

Cheers

CRIK

NSWMTB
Would appreciate any photo's of:
Sat: Blue & Orange TLD kit, riding Giant Glory (with Sacred Ride on side of frame)
Sun: Black & White Fox kit

Sat and Sun wearing TLD History blue & black kit, riding green Morewood.

kerry_crimmins@hotmail.com

Thanks

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah that sucks dude. How long till you're back on the bike? I got 8th in 17's with 3:07. I'm pretty happy with it haha. Have to go fo a ride when you get back into it.

Nic
7th is a fucken good effort man. A little Before christmas is the Goal. I kinda want to go to Interschools next year but want to get down and practice in the holidays. I got out of the cast today which is sick, and should be walking within 2 weeks with a crutch or walking stick.
Will have to get out for a ride for sure. Let me know when you are going up to oxford next and i might come up and take some photo's.
We'll see. whats your email? I have like 1 or 2 more of you.
Tom.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
anyway hope the chick and rider that came together are alright.
They didn't actually come together. From what i gather in the report The rider fell off and bumped a marshal trying to catch him. the marshal stepped back and knocked the chick over....