Lithgow State DH Champs 09

norco man

Likes Bikes
7th is a fucken good effort man. A little Before christmas is the Goal. I kinda want to go to Interschools next year but want to get down and practice in the holidays. I got out of the cast today which is sick, and should be walking within 2 weeks with a crutch or walking stick.
Will have to get out for a ride for sure. Let me know when you are going up to oxford next and i might come up and take some photo's.
We'll see. whats your email? I have like 1 or 2 more of you.
Tom.
Brutal! Well I hope you have a speedy recovery!Yeah hopefully interschools will be good. Email is wudboy50@hotmail.com

Cheers, Nic

eli_15

Likes Bikes
hay mate
any of 741
wearing: on saturday grey and black foxs pants with blue DC t shirt also that arvo black enties hoody. then on sunday army blue tld kit helment is t.h.e zebra
bike: mongoose ecd grey and black
eli_dhcomp@homail.com
cheers

semi_lob

Likes Dirt
Hey mate any of #29? I was on an 09 Giant Glory DH (blue and black) and on saturday in a black t-shirt and white/yellow/black fox pants and sunday a black and white pant and jersey. Any pics would be muchly appreciated. My e-mail is merhtans_10@hotmail.com.

stprider1

Likes Bikes
Great Shots
Do you have any of me?
Number: 903
Bike: Black stp
Kit:
Saturday: I was wearing a orange sleeved tld jersey and black and white
shorts .
Sunday: Black and red striped TLD jersey and matching pants
Email: ruimorato1993@hotmail.com

bhooper

Barfarker
Hey Big Bird, Nice photos, they look awesome.
#762.
Black & White fox jersy with black, yellow and white Da bomb pants, and black 661 helmet.
White Mongoose EC-D with boXXer teams.
verah@optusnet.com.au

Thanks,
-Ben :)

tom92

Likes Dirt
hey mate, sick photos did you happen to get 635, thanks

Number 635
Bike: 08 giant glory dh1
Kit: blue fox jersey with either blue shorts or green/brown shorts and with red scott goggles
Email tom_1192@hotmail.com