BLACKLAKE new bike label - opinion?

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Not sure if your after this sort of feed back, but a thick and thin material hoodie would be good too, sometimes its just a little too warm to wear a thick hoodie but to cold to go with out.

G
Any feedback is welcome. I will consider different materials for hoodies also.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Maybe put little eyelet thingies on the holes where the cords come out on the hoodies? I can see them tearing.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Bump - Still keen on these, any ETA on when I may be able to purchase? Shirts specifically

Cheers

Greg

Last edited:

QOTSA

Likes Bikes
looks pretty sweet. but if you put the hoodie design on the T and inlarged it maybe slightly id buy 10.

UncleFeet

Likes Dirt
...I'd like to see a more Aussie spin on the designs...too much teen angst/BigW design around...not that your work isn't tops...just the opinion of a cranky old bloke...It'd be nice to be able to get a good L/S BL jersey...

Good work...get well

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Bump - Still keen on these, any ETA on when I may be able to purchase? Shirts specifically

Cheers

Greg

Greg, working on it, production companies, labels, swing tags, etc. hope within aprox 4 weeks should be 1st design out.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
traces? or Races? or Places? or Chicken?:confused: Who can tell these days... (lol) :cool: ;)

I'll take one... we got a guesstimate on pricing?

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Did you mean like: "Cascades", "Holy trail" or "Lizzy" ? I have sort of the notes in my sketch book for a while with other ideas but still didn't figure out with serious concept for design.
_____

Well, my arm is still not in shape i wish to be (after 9 months and 7 operations). the bones are still not healed at all (pretty bad bone infection). still gap between them and i'm still in 50/50 chance to go for another operation (bone graft - to fill the gap).

Last Sunday I was at Oxford Falls to see the berms, jumps and riders. i was soooo keen for riding! And I simply can't.

Sorry i meant tracks or places we ride . :eek:
Hay Lukas how is the arm going .

Last edited:

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did you mean like: "Cascades", "Holy trail" or "Lizzy" ? I have sort of the notes in my sketch book for a while with other ideas but still didn't figure out with serious concept for design.
_____

Well, my arm is still not in shape i wish to be (after 9 months and 7 operations). the bones are still not healed at all (pretty bad bone infection). still gap between them and i'm still in 50/50 chance to go for another operation (bone graft - to fill the gap).

Last Sunday I was at Oxford Falls to see the berms, jumps and riders. i was soooo keen for riding! And I simply can't.
Year exactly , trail names and places .
Thats not good about your arm dude . Catch up soon ... Damo

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Any updates? :)
UPDATES!
Hey guys, first T-shirts are at home now! And they look great!
I'm soo excited!
Working on the website, hope i will finish it today.
This Sunday i will be at Oxford Falls from 9:30am till about midday and i will take some T-shirts there.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Good stuff Lucas - I will be climbing Kozi on Sat/Sun though. How much are you flogging them for? Got pics? :)