BLACKLAKE new bike label - opinion?

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

as many of you i have been riding my bike around Sydney for a while. on February this year i had a crash in Oxford falls. i'm going through long recovery (it looks like another 7-9 months i will not sit on my bike - how frustrating) i have decide to use this time to set up mtb focused label called Blacklake. at this moment i have about two dozens t-shirt and hoodie samples plus some caps with embroidery.
some of them could be seen at OBR meeting few weeks ago. here are photos of t-shirt, hoodie samples, cap embroidery and few designs ready to go to production. i'm planning jerseys production in the future and as well some tops for chicks (last design) . also website will be developed soon.

Thanks for your opinion.

Attachments

unitec

Likes Dirt
The design with the skull & fork lowers is awsome.
Maybe you could make some designs using your X-Rays
Hope you recover soon

Captain Sensible

Likes Dirt
Dig the skull-and-cross-bar/stanchions! The bike paraphenalia in the winged design is a bit faint, bigger rotors would look nice and bring out the cycling aspect. All in all I think great design, keep em' simple and inherently funky. I'd buy one. Oh, Blacklake is a good name too.

kozlik9

Likes Dirt
Looks sick man keep it up ill buy some.
For and idea a jaket hoody with the skull on the back but it covers the whole back and a small BLACKLAKE on the front and to the side that would look sick
my 2c
Todd

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Dig the skull-and-cross-bar/stanchions! The bike paraphenalia in the winged design is a bit faint, bigger rotors would look nice and bring out the cycling aspect. All in all I think great design, keep em' simple and inherently funky. I'd buy one. Oh, Blacklake is a good name too.
Yeah, I didn't notice the rotor till you mentioned..

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im digging the name and the Hoodie Design.

As stated by the others totally missed the rotor on the t shirts but I still like the design.

Good luck recovering mate.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
I saw Blueys shirt up at OBR, they look good I'd definitely buy a shirt. My Wife said she'd wear the women's design too. I hope it works out for ya.

disfocus

Likes Dirt
Nice work.
I'd definitely buy the skull and bars/forks on a light-weight T. (not much call for hoodies in Darwin!)

micko01

Likes Bikes
Yeah mate looks good. I'd suggest having a think about making the chainring in the designs bigger and with more contrast. Really like the skull and cross-bar/stanchion design, although I reckon it would look a bit better with more contrast of the rotor in the background, or even replace it with a chainring - it would just make it a bit more "bikey". That said, I'd still buy one if/when they are available.

Lukas

Likes Dirt
i totally didn't notice the rotor on the second design either..

any word on v-neck shirts?
sorry... i will meet production company soon. it should be no problem (i they have on stock v-neck shirts) to do run with different shapes of shirts

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lovin the t-ees... how aout that tee desin on the hoodies?

Are you going to bring out any Jerseys?

agoer

Likes Dirt
Not sure if your after this sort of feed back, but a thick and thin material hoodie would be good too, sometimes its just a little too warm to wear a thick hoodie but to cold to go with out.

G

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Lovin the t-ees... how aout that tee desin on the hoodies?

Are you going to bring out any Jerseys?
As i wrote Jerseys are in plan. i need sort it out production (canvas printing, etc.). Its not easy like t-shirts :)