WTSFLC Ride Thread.

USJ

Likes Dirt
I'm out for Thredders. Would love to go, but wil be travelling to the US for work.

Tomorrow, St Ives, I should be there 5:30-6:00 unless something happens between now and then.

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
I'll be there around 5:30-5:45pm. Mike, don't forget to bring the helmet cam ;)
haha dw my dad bought me a 16gb sd card for it, can store like 4 hours or more worth of riding.

and it has a feature that lets you film upside down and flips the picture for you, works when u get the stick thingy running off the top of your helmet

Woo 700th post

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm unsure of whether or not to do a Kamikaze run with Al or to do Strommers as well. I'll let you know by Friday.

Cheers for doing the logistics on this too Dobbo.:)
I might be a Kamikazi'er too :) I'll let you know soon though Dobbo, very hard for me to lock in a whole long weekend...
I still think you lot are bloody mad.

Mike, go the 3 dayer, more riding, I think thats all that counts for you :D:D

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
haha dw my dad bought me a 16gb sd card for it, can store like 4 hours or more worth of riding.

and it has a feature that lets you film upside down and flips the picture for you, works when u get the stick thingy running off the top of your helmet

Woo 700th post
You could do that quite easily with any sort of video editing software.

But I won't crush your hopes and dreams.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
WTSFLC weekend to Thredders (see page 810 for original post).

When:
Choice of 2 weekends (1st weekend, accomodation booked out)
22/23/24th Jan:
29/39/31st Jan:

Who:
Looking for numbers, and if you are in, then your $40 so I can book the acocomodation.
Also, even if we take cars as well to make things more comfortable, Stromlo still needs shuttles, normally only fit 5.

IN:
Shuttle 1: Dobbo, Will, Mike, Spare, Spare
Shuttle 2: (TBA)

Possible: Greg,
No Comment: Tai, J@se, Mark, Drew, Plow??.

Kamakazee Run: Al.

I'm 70-80% at this stage - There's a fair bit happening in the next few weeks (months....) but I should be able to fit it in for one of these weekends.

If I go, I will definately be staying overnight. I don't want to rush my ass off lol

taibo

Eats Squid
i cant make tomorrow arvo ride as much as i would love too...jenny taking me out for my birthday!

im up for thredbo too end of jan would be good! i might join u kamikazicrazymofo's...we could all jump in my ute.

in other news...the uterious v2 is now 3 inches higher and has DH tyres :)

whos up for some sand dune fun? i can take 3 more in my car and we can have DH sand dune runs!

Last edited:

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
You could do that quite easily with any sort of video editing software.

But I won't crush your hopes and dreams.
Too late :( haha

Ill stay at thredders till whenever i just need a ride home haha, ill pay the fuel cost for the extra driving to get me home :D

Tai, Happy birthday for tomorrow big fella :)

And i wouldnt mind checking out the sand dunes also :cool:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
+1 last weekend of Jan ... dobbo ... I'm in for a shared drive in the uterous as well

BTW ... happy birthday you old bugger :p

On to NZ ... just realised Coronet Peak is on the South Island ... but it may close early March ... so maybs aiming for late Feb ... Brake burner super D is held there too :D

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
Happy BJ! lol

Mike I can probably meet you earlier at St Ives if you want........Say 4-4:30?
Ok i was gonna go earlier aswell as i dont work today, and to get my camera skillz dialed ;)

How did u get your ute raised 3 inches tai the legal limit to lift or drop is 2 inches now?

taibo

Eats Squid
Thanks fellas!
Believe it or not I did not get any biking goodies! That's because yeti won't sell their 2010 frames until they move their 2009 frames and d3's aren't arriving until the 19th :) I did however gifted myself and the uterous the 3 inch lift

mike...4wd community got together and spoke up and the stupid govt repealed the law!!! Power to the people!

Al, we should book flights as early as possible, that way we get cheaper flights! I'm down for end of feb!

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WTSFLC weekend to Thredders (see page 810 for original post).

When:
Choice of 2 weekends, though the 29/30/31 is firming as the favourite.
22/23/24th Jan:
29/39/31st Jan: (Al and Doug can only go this weekend)

Who:
Looking for numbers, and if you are in, then your $40 so I can book the acocomodation.
Also, even if we take cars as well to make things more comfortable, Stromlo still needs shuttles, normally only fit 5.

IN:
Shuttle 1: Dobbo, Will, Mike, Greg?, Doug?
Shuttle 2: (TBA)

kamikazicrazymofo's: Al, Jase, Mark, Tai

No Comment: Drew, Plow, Josh, ??.

Out: James.

Happy b'day Taibo.
Anyone told you to grow up lately....no.... it will happen more often as you get older.....ignore them :D