The Annual List Ya Loot Thread...

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Well the phat red man has been down the chimney... What was in his sack for you :p

I got a new Forum Layout... Thanks Scott

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
Damn you, you bet me to this thread...

Hope every one is having a good day.

list:
ipod 120gb
$350
boardies
assorted stuff

Also what the hell happened to RB :eek:

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
E13 SRS+
Tshirt and shorts
Fox Flux helmet
661 Shinnies
Money for trip to NZ.
To be continued as the day rolls on...

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
$300 and like $30 worth of vouchers.

I'm happy, more than I was expecting. Know for sure the vouchers won't get used though.

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
Davidoff cologne & toiletries
Cocktail Glasses
Cocktail book
Half my airfares to New Zealand paid a few weeks back

Stoked :cool:

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An expensive watch. After I told the old girl months ago, not to get me a watch or else I will possibly shoot myself in the head.

Fuck you santa.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Ticket to

A camping kit (2 sleeping mats, 2 sleeping bags and a tent, perfect for doofs and festivals)

and $400

Also, sunscreen and an avocado, amongst other things, from my aging g-ma. Her presents are always interesting :)

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
More socks and jokes.
Coin
Beer
Some bogan hunting hat
More beer
New XC shoes
Rear sway bar mounts

superfamtasich

Likes Bikes
So far I have received:

A gift voucher for a home brew shop
mint slice biscuits with collectors' mug
and 3 darwin award books

FML

Matt H

Eats Squid
Highlight was the gifts from my sister who just got back from vietnam and cambodia. Heap of shirts, hat, zippo lighter, some shuttlecock looking thing you kick, cool lighter/reusable match thing and a bottle of palm spirits.

From the parents was mundane but useful "practical" gifts for moving out of home next year. Not exciting, but will definitely come in handy. And some gift vouchers, a laptop sleeve and the usual jocks etc. from the extended family.

Lunch starting soon, can't wait. :)

phils1967

Squid
A box of apricot shortbread from a nice lady at work. It gave me something to open, which was nice.

Having no friends or family in this half of the world sucks.

Merry bloody Christmas.

Little T

Likes Dirt
From the parents was mundane but useful "practical" gifts for moving out of home next year. Not exciting, but will definitely come in handy.
I can relate to this one. I was wanting a PS3 but I guess I'll have to buy that next week. I got some clothes, a laptop/shoulder bag, travel bag, wallet, etc. All stuff which i'll use when I go to uni and come home during the mid semester breaks.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Does someone need an e-hug? I'm looking at you phil!

Got a dvd, some chocolate, a hip flask (even santa thinks I'm an alcho now. FML) and six laps in a lancer evo rally car down in melbourne early next year.

I also bought myself a set of stolen team cranks and a colony mid BB. Goes very nicely with my half built gnarkill, all i need now is some wheels and a drivetrain.:cool:

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weights.
Deo/cologne
breath tester
money

pretty blokey christmas lol. Bought my self some bicycle parts.