Playstation 3 Thread

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I should be level 70 now but it's too much fun playing with a group of dudes you semi know instead of joining a clan of douchebags. I enjoyed the team death match online, it gave us a reason to laugh even more.
I wonder if we could have a different clan name going as well as the RtrB name and have a point scoring match online with two teams? Is it possible to VS a clan that you pick?
Mabey, but were are all fair good at the game so we can just go online n pawn anyway.

N id be up lv 70 to if i didnt play so many private matches haha.

8pm good?

zanus

Likes Dirt
Finally got ACR ... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ^ <3 <3

It's raaaaaaad.

Sorry for those that send me game invites and i'm not around, i have this habit of turning the tv off but not the PS :}

Haven't added me yet my psn is exactly same as my rotorburn user. Send me a message when you add me so i know who you are, or i probz won't add ...
Bah. MG4 kicks it's ass.

I got the deagle. It is as good as MW1.

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whos up for a game tonight and tomorrow night?

Same time as usual at 8.pm.

I really wanna have a good game like last weekend before i go back to school, no more super late night :(.

So whos keen?

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
IIIIIIII shall play/host tonight, tomorrow night I have work but will play a couple of games when I get home, about 11:30.

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FARK!!!!!

my ps3 screwed up n the harddrive was wiped clean.

I now have to update to 1.07 is it? will my online profile be back to lv1?

zauronus

Likes Bikes
When we play with a certain weapon only,, means just that. knives take the fun out of it.

we should have a knives only match............

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When we play with a certain weapon only,, means just that. knives take the fun out of it.

we should have a knives only match............
Aahkay, that'd be my bad then! I thought we were still allowed to use knives :}

Any game where it's a secondary weapon as the certain weapon ... my primary = riotshield! Bit of extra protection :p

adman

Likes Dirt
But semtex don't roll... which is why frags are better for chucking up through the floor on Skidrow. Hence frags > semtex.

Just reached level 70 - the Ak47 is reason alone to not return to level 1. It's SOOO good! From memory it has way less recoil that MW1, but the power is the same.

Truly, awesome, weapon.

adman

Likes Dirt
Yes, but you have to use that dodgy red dot sight... or if you don't like sights at all, then the default aiming sights are harder to use from memory...

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thread's turned to shit.
Well your contribution didnt help.

Yes, but you have to use that dodgy red dot sight... or if you don't like sights at all, then the default aiming sights are harder to use from memory...
Mmmm TAR has the worst sight ever. my main assult rifles is the m4a1 or the m16 or ACR. All with FMJ or holo sight.

And nahh semtex owns, i got like 4 kills from chucking it up in skidrow.