Playstation 3 Thread

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
I'm usually ok late at night and shit the rest of the time, which sucks. I drink LA Ice while playing, love LA Ice so much!

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha that shit was funny last. i liked my bit of game play in mike myer with the air strike. also a sorry to nedjames dozer couldnt stop laughin . how good was terminal dozer, semtex wins

zauronus

Likes Bikes
Just a question or two:

Shotgun only matches,, Limited to Spas12 or can we use any that is pump action???
Personally id exclude the AA-12 and the Striker, but leave the rest.. no Akimbo tho.

Sniper only matches,, Limit to the intervention???

And in mike myers games,, can we actually stick to the said rules when playing...

Still last night was good.. so see some of you online tonight.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
I personally think that the shotgun only matches should be limited to spas only and sniper only should be intervention only, regardless of how many attachments anyone has unlocked because that's just pussy bullshit, I've got no attachments and I've never used either them online and still go alright.

It would be a ton easier to stick to the rules if everyone had a headset, makes it way more fun also.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Sniper only should be all snipers. Special restrictions to guns just make in complicated.

Also we're allowed to use our kill streaks in shot gun/sniper only?

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
You're allowed to use killstreaks but still I think that the "insert gun" games should be fully limited to only one gun in that class (sniper, shotgun, assault etc) just so it makes an even playing ground for everyone, makes it heaps more fun and funnier too, when two confront each other with spas only it gets crazy as you both try to get each other whereas if one had the AA-12 they could win so much easier.

zauronus

Likes Bikes
Shotgun only matches... id like to see atleast the spas and the m1014 , both are fairly even,,,

As for snipers, well im all for the intervention only, but dont limit the scope...etc each have their plusses and minuses.
besides thermal can easily be negated by coldblooded...

Headsets, defnintely, im trying to get one so i can use it tonight..

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alright guys.

Game tonight at 8pm

Ill send a message to everyone on the ps3 aswell as keep this update.

As for rules in the shotgun only sniper only it goes like this.

Shotguns- Pump action only, no akimbos. So thats a SPAS-12 and the M1014
Sniper only- Intervention only. single shot fire to make it even between everyone. If you dont like it then dont play,simple.
Just want to keep it fair between everyone thats playing.

With mike myers games, please listen out for the rules as the can change, soif you dont like a particualr person, dont mute them, dont mute anyone as the rules can change.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Hahahaha, also everyone actually from Rotorburn must use an [RtrB] clan tag, so we know if new people join and none of us know them, we can kick them out.

Who's hosting tonight? I can again if no one else can.

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahahaha, also everyone actually from Rotorburn must use an [RtrB] clan tag, so we know if new people join and none of us know them, we can kick them out.

Who's hosting tonight? I can again if no one else can.
You host, n yeh last night went abit off track with rules

Jimass

Eats Squid
Those games just then were pretty fun, magnums were sick! Gave up on the snipers only, lagged mega.