User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

Maurice.

Banned
Yes its due by 31st January.
I also thought it was the 1st Jan then I realized that was the moderators video 'show', 'comp' thing.
Yeah, thats why I posted, I though thtas when it all started with the mods.
I havent done one yet.

Do I have to Mitch Pierias?

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So have entries closed? If not i'll join the fun and put together a vid. If they have i'll just go cry. :rolleyes:

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A series of unfortunate events

I have had no time to really go film, my last opportunity was this morning and of course the camera wasn't charged. I am happy to put together a 30second vid of some old footage just so I have actually entered something. Also waiting on new camera. Mitch can we forfeit rounds?

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have had no time to really go film, my last opportunity was this morning and of course the camera wasn't charged. I am happy to put together a 30second vid of some old footage just so I have actually entered something. Also waiting on new camera. Mitch can we forfeit rounds?
Tut tut tut...

Mine should be up by tonight.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would say yes but youd would get -1337 points! lol. maby you can but you have to have a reason and proof and a video withing 10days?

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A resolution

Just put together a quick vid of old footage so there's something to watch. Dunno if it would get me into the "higher quality" videos category but I guess we'll see. Mitch are we sending you think links to vimeo or youtube via pm? is it ok if it's on vimeo?

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Just put together a quick vid of old footage so there's something to watch. Dunno if it would get me into the "higher quality" videos category but I guess we'll see. Mitch are we sending you think links to vimeo or youtube via pm? is it ok if it's on vimeo?
P.M to me and has to be on Vimeo.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I am thinking with my attroscious edit and poor filming as of late, I will get into the lower category.
It most likely wouldn't be sand-bagging, as I'm not that good anyway.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am thinking with my attroscious edit and poor filming as of late, I will get into the lower category.
It most likely wouldn't be sand-bagging, as I'm not that good anyway.
Hmmm, like you there's no real way of saying it without sounding up yourself but I'm thinking I'll get into the lower category when I probably should be in the higher.