NSW InterSchools

Maurice.

Banned
hopefully our school is taking a team down.

year 11

dh mayb 4x depends how much it is to take an extra bike down.

in a dh jersy from my lbs

on a kona stab supreme

from centenary heights state high school from TBAR in QLD
It's for NSW.
I'll be filming the whole weekend hopefully. Missing out on State and Nationals, and I really want to film Thredbo, so I most likely will be down there.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's for NSW.
I'll be filming the whole weekend hopefully. Missing out on State and Nationals, and I really want to film Thredbo, so I most likely will be down there.
ha ha sweet.

If I see ya I'll come over and say hi!

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well instead of the usual February date it's been changed, It now falls into the time period when most NSW schools have year 12 exams running. Guess i won't be going up this year then

Hard and fast

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys

Sorry about the title, I posted it before the details about the Championships was posted on the South East MTB Co. website.

Sorry for the confusion, look forward to seeing you there. It looks to be not as many people racing in 3rd division haha.

Cheers

Steve

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there anybody else from Victoria heading up? if so what are your arrangements and what have you organised with your school to take you.

So far my plan is. Get a group of 4 people, hire a mini van and trailer, make the 10 hour trip to thredbo for the weekend. Any recomendations for accomadation. Also are most schools in NSW having a teacher or parent take them?

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
Just wondering,
Where are they starting from this year?
How do you start, do you start with other riders?

thanks in advance

Scott

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Yeah, imagine that, everyone starting at the same time on a downhill course, that wouldn't be chaotic and outright silly at all!
You start in a starting gate, with the magic wand, they will count you down and you go when ready.
The timer doesn't start until you hit the magic wand open.

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Just wondering,
Where are they starting from this year?

thanks in advance

Scott
It starts from after the fireroad section "because of the danger of it". You start normally in the starting gate where a dude will count down. Yes but there is a few minutes gap between riders.

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
It starts from after the fireroad section "because of the danger of it". You start normally in the starting gate where a dude will count down. Yes but there is a few minutes gap between riders.
thanks
thats good
yer I had heard that you leave with 3 other riders
thanks guys

zen zen

Likes Dirt
thanks
thats good
yer I had heard that you leave with 3 other riders
thanks guys
Why would you leave with 3 other riders?, that would just be plain stupid and asking for accidents, it is a mtba event so it will be held exactly the same as another race.

ecd08

Likes Dirt
might think this is a stupid question but if im only 16 but has a full time apprenticeship, can you still race for your ex-school because you arent over 18 yet or can you only race while attending school because i only left at the start of this month???