NSW InterSchools

ullysses

Likes Dirt
Im the Trinity coach,

Ill be mainly cruising the DH but might go for a burn around the XC at some stage.

Looking forward to it, got the state round coming up first though!

DH 4X
div 1
09 Glory blue BoXXERS
09 Norco 125 White Argyles
tld pants Green and WHite jersey
Trinity Grammar ^

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
division 2-yr10

racing DH and maybe 4X

08 aline with 2010 boxxer race and 08 specialized p.2 cro-mo

Bulli High School

can't wait for this race, so keen:)

Jake_6693

Likes Dirt
Div.1 - yr 11
DH
09 Glory DH1
2010 TLD History kit - black/white, T.H.E colosseum lid, SPY or Dragon goggles
The Illawarra Grammar School :S

I missed out on Interschools last year because a week before the race i got Appendicitis and had surgery so I'm deffinatly excited for this year.
See you all there, should be good! :)

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Division 2 - Year 9
Downhill Bike: '07 Norco Six Three (grey), chance are I will have an '09 Team DH quite soon, so you might see me riding that.
4X Bike: '08 Norco Ryde, ghetto spec.

Don't know whether it would be worth filming, Thredbo might get a bit boring to film after filming the Nationals, then State Round, then Interschools... :rolleyes:

el~rio

Likes Dirt
Division 1 - Year 11

XC

Giant Anthem X LTD

Bright yellow Bicycle Superstore lycra and shaved legs :p

Murray High School

Rampage Ripper

Likes Dirt
haha, i have just walked in the door from a weeks stay in thredbo. track is awesome, the new section has settled in nicely, i will definatlley be going, last years interschools was sooo good. Dh for sure, 4x maybe, xc can get f*#ked, 2009 Norco atomik with white deity bars, 09 Red Royal gear, fox rampage helmet, and a norco Rampage for 4x, brown frame.

another thing, DONT put fresh tyres on before you go, they will be destroyed. my bro started with a brand spanka minion, now it it completely bald, no thread. i was smart and used an old set of tyres for the week and saved my good ones.

has anyone ever droped their bike off the chairlift, my brother nearly did, was dangling from his feet

oh and div 1 year 12

Last edited:

Hard and fast

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys

Thanks for the reply's, should be a great weekend, full of solid racing... and some crashes haha

Looking forward to seeing what its like.

Cheers

Steve

tom92

Likes Dirt
do we have to pay for a MTBA day license if we already have a year license???? (because it dosent mention any other alternative)

should be heaps of fun again......cant wait

tom

todd28

Likes Dirt
do we have to pay for a MTBA day license if we already have a year license???? (because it dosent mention any other alternative)

should be heaps of fun again......cant wait

tom
No, if you already have a valid years license then you don't need to buy a day license.

frensham

Likes Dirt
EDIT: Looks like its open for all of AUS this year...

All details are now up.

http://www.thredbomountainbiketours.com.au/aus-interschools.html

All details are NOT up. Clicking on the links downloads pretty much the same document each time (a 'draft'). Currently it is not possible to download the information for schools.

I am also confused about the statement on the site that says Members of MTBA are NOT insured for this event!!! What's the point of a licence (day or otherwise) if you are not insured? Any comments from South East MTB or someone from MTBA? If this is not a mistake then this is is ridiculous!

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All details are NOT up. Clicking on the links downloads pretty much the same document each time (a 'draft'). Currently it is not possible to download the information for schools.

I am also confused about the statement on the site that says Members of MTBA are NOT insured for this event!!! What's the point of a licence (day or otherwise) if you are not insured? Any comments from South East MTB or someone from MTBA? If this is not a mistake then this is is ridiculous!
Correct! My bad, the teacher link is the wrong one.

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
hopefully our school is taking a team down.

year 11

dh mayb 4x depends how much it is to take an extra bike down.

in a dh jersy from my lbs

on a kona stab supreme

from centenary heights state high school from TBAR in QLD

GiantFTW

Likes Bikes
div 2 - year 9

06 faith with boxxer race
tracksuit pants all the way, along with school jersy

DH, 4X possibly (had a nasty little fall last yr and got a little nervous bout this yr), XC

will be riding alongside sampo1 for knoxy

Last edited: