Choosing your username... THINK before you do it.

lach92

Likes Bikes
hmm i believe i am very happy with my username.
yet i do wonder why people make theirs stupid and then complain i mean wow were you like super stoned at the time of making your account or what

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
When i joined this website i SERIOUSLY was not taking it SERIOUS !

I joined to ask a mate of mine a question as a joke .

Now as the website has changed its name to ROTORBURN.COM because of the exact reason that i have asked to change mine twice in the last 5-6 months .

You have spelled out the exact excuse for changing the website name as i have outlined in requesting my name change.

I did not take the joining of FARKIN serious ..... sure the name said it all .

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
okay so iunderstand that all,
but if i was to say change my name from
jacob123

to say

jacob

would i be allowed and furthermore how would i go bout it would i pm a administrator?

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
okay so iunderstand that all,
but if i was to say change my name from
jacob123

to say

jacob

would i be allowed and furthermore how would i go bout it would i pm a administrator?
PM Wombat, he'll be able to help you out buddy.

Ace1

Likes Bikes
That's why you're disturbed :p I saw someone riding around here on a nice pink stinky the other day. Come to think of it, a lot of guys are riding full downhill rigs around here...and there's no bush,let alone downhill tracks for miles.

Cindercone

Cannon Fodder
You'd have to be pretty stupid to use your bikes name as your forum name...

Some people....

:rolleyes:

I don't ride a Cinder Cone, honestly.

top_oz_bloke

Likes Dirt
ok, I have a slightly different name change question....

On every other forum I'm 'browny' and it'd be great to use this name here.

But since this was already taken I obviously couldn't sign up using this name.

When I look at browny's account they joined 31/05/04, haven't logged in since 31/05/04, never posted anything etc.

So, what are my chances of commandeering an inactive members account?

adman

Likes Dirt
Now I know I'm in the wrong saying, this but my username doesn't fit anymore: guess why. Now I wrote a long and detailed reason why I should have my name changed, and if Wombat could so kindly post that here because I accidently deleted it.

My reasons are...

-I have developed some form of a name for myself and my media company, and would like to keep that
-I don't want to increase the clogging up of the members list by just creating a new member
-I didn't think about my username because I took farkin as a joke, and now I would like to move on with rotorburn and make a more sensible name.

Finally, my name would not be another bike, but my nickname that forms my media group name and hence, even if i didn't make movies anymore, it would still apply to me and wouldn't ever need changing. The name would be "adman"

That is a shortened version, and I do not think that is classified as the "hi i don't ride my bike inmy username anymore so can i leik get it changed to Santacruzzv10man".

Please could I have a reply, at least to acknowledge that name changes are banned no matter how decent the explanation and the member is.

Thankyou.

Adam.
(Adman)

Dam Jónut

Cannon Fodder
I've just found out Donut is the American spelling for Doughnut (the Australian/British spelling), I shouldn't have done this while at work :cool:

L14M

Likes Bikes
My favourite number is 14 and it fits into my name pretty well ....

LIAM
L14M

wat-cha think? good eh?? ;)

sinnie

Squid
Nick names

I've had this username sine grade 10 dint why but I've stuck with it since then. Was sinicysm but realized I couldn't spell back then lol